3 Screenshots

About This File

Omg I had so much fun eating this meal🤤 and even more fun filming it and chatting about being fat! I brag about my growing belly and talk about how my huge boobs make it difficult to ride roller coasters and some hilarious stories of being fat at amusement parks😭 come watch me literally devour my huge lunch of homemade pastrami sandwiches, tator tots and crunchy pickles!!! I also show you my bloated belly after scarfing down my deliciously unhealthy lunch❤️ 

Other Files from KrimsonKT

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

What a enormous body you have now it looks great as always is probably to be expected but the thing I love about curvage the most is that you do it for the fans like me I want to tell you that I enjoy seeing you get this big however while I will support you as much as I may need to I really hope it converts to your belly and makes your appetite much more than it is now you may be fat while going over my expectations as most girls have done but now that I know that I want you fat as can be  Relax yourself at home but more than anything don't be afraid to dig in to food Besides I mean what's not to like about you with your appetite I wish more females were less insecure of their weight and just didn't hold that against them then less people would get picked on for gaining. another good point if you brainstorm it is not hard for them we are in Omicron easiest way to get fat is just stay cooped up at home yes?  its not like we want anyone to get sick from the virus spreading it makes getting fat much more of an ambition than that of fear and results in more success we only live once do the best possible thing!  ❤️ 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.