10 Screenshots

About This File

Don't get me wrong, I love being your girlfriend! But the thing is, since we've started dating, I've gotten really really FAT. When we first started dating I was fit and active. Now? I'm lazy and greedy. I'm addicted to indulging all my cravings and rarely leaving the couch. I really let myself go. I can't believe I've let myself get this big! You wouldn't have anything to do with this, would you? Because it really seems like you might...

In this clip: weight gain/fat chat, eating, girlfriend role play, belly play, burps

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

@NikkiMaialina is your beautiful, sweet, sexy girlfriend.  But she needs to talk to you about something.  She's realised that she's blown up like a big gorgeous balloon while you've been together, packing on the pounds to the extent that she now looks HUGE.

She wants to sit down and discuss this with you, while (of course) she eats an entire pizza.  She needs to talk about how her body has completely transformed, how her appetite has massively increased, how obsessed with food she's become.

You wouldn't have had anything to do with it... would you?

Nikki's beautiful body is a riot-inducing, scandalous carnival of curves, shapes, and roundness - and her ultra-pretty face looks so sweet as she chews her food!  She effortlessly puts away the pizza like it's NOTHING - I was so entranced by the magical, captivating role-play that I was actually kind of shocked when I realised that she'd eaten the entire thing!

To call what Nikki does here "fat chat" is to do her a disservice.  For seventeen uninterrupted minutes, she maintains a consistently sexy, focused, hugely entertaining role-play.  I don't know how much Nikki plans in advance, or if she's just an improviser-extraordinaire, but I do know that if Shakespeare had been a fat-admirer this is the kind of dialogue he'd have written.

In the final few minutes, Nikki stands up to a finish off her calorific meal with a donut.  She also shows off for us.  Her waist to hip ratio is INSANE.  And the image of her pretty face peeping adorably over her rounded shoulder as she flaunts her huge curvaceous ass really needs to be screen-capped, blown up, and hung in the Tate Gallery or the Louvre.  It's beautiful, perfect art - simple as that.

After she bounces herself up and down (god, that must be such an ecstatic feeling!), I LOVED the way she said "you love the way it bounces, don't you?" at 18:54.  She says it breathlessly, almost through clenched teeth, as she experiences the pleasure of her own body.  Being a guy I'm never going to feel it, but the sensation of bouncing a pair of big, heavy tits that you have deliberately fattened must be incredible.

Don't leave before the end, because there are some jaw-dropping comparison side-by-sides that will have your tongue lolling from your mouth and your eyes popping out on their stalks.  What a stunning transformation, from a flat-stomached little cutie, to a great big, round-faced, big-titted, massive-assed, huge-bellied goddess who deserves to be endlessly worshipped and spoiled and celebrated and encouraged and supported and fussed over.

Woah, I got a bit carried away there.  Sorry, can't help it - I just love writing about Nikki.

Link to review
Wout13

So hot the girlfriend roleplay while you’re stuffing and playing with your belly! Love the jiggle and see you grab you big beautiful belly😍

Response from the author:

Thank you!! 🥰 Glad you liked it 😘

Link to review
fat_elf

Oh, wow. That is...

Frankly, I might be biased, because this is just a perfect example of what I would be asking for if I had commissioned a custom made video. This is a roleplay of the perfect scenario. Sitting there stuffing her face with pizza and pop, but not an intentional stuffing, rather it seems like she is a habitual gorger, simply eating without thinking a lot of it, even as she faces the camera, fat belly in hand to jiggle it absently for us, despite the fact that even as she does, she's explaining to you, her partner, that ever since she started to date you, she's been getting fatter and more gluttonous and lazy. All thanks to comfortably being with you, who quietly encouraged her not to worry about any of that, and now finds her evergrowing fat perfect and far sexier than she already was. Mwah! Perfection! Long may this gain continue to increase!

Oh wow, thank you so so much for this awesome review! I'm so glad you liked it 🥰

Link to review
RandomTask

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You are so ridiculously hot, I can't handle it 🥵 Your lovely voice, the things you say, your ample figure, the lustful way you look at food, all on display in this clip. 

An arousal sensor sounded off when I saw the title, I love the idea of my girl laying out how our relationship has had a fattening effect on her and I had to see Nikki play out the role. Knowing Nikki's well-rounded appreciation of weight gain I had a feeling she would know exactly what to say to capture my attention - I was not wrong. 

Awesome stuff, it's almost hard to fathom such an all-around sexy being as part of reality.

Thank you so much!! 😍 I'm glad you liked it!! 🥰

Link to review