2 Screenshots

About This File

Shar orders room service.. she pours mayo and ketchup all over meal before tucking in.. Shar starts to talk about how much food she keeps eating and how much weight she has actually put on whilst on vacation!

Shar’s belly starts to grow like a balloon..

Shar takes a rest on the bed..she rubs her fat ballooning belly and tells you how stuffed she is!

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest jarhead78

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Shar has been on holiday for 16 days now and has binged non-stop - you will be staggered at how much she has now gained. 

Looking genuinely obese in this vid, she devours a humongous burger and chips meal, continually smothering mayo and sauces on.  Her belly looked absolutely stuffed at the start, like she had already eaten another meal just before this one - I certainly believe that! 🐷 

Shar moans and burps her way through the last bites until laying down with a food coma at the end, a truly sensual clip! 

3D820689-493E-4EB7-AD32-61A24ACE7008.jpeg

Link to review
StuffitInn

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This is my legit favourite clip Shar has ever done it’s got it all. Shar has only gotten better through the years since she came on the scene... and now she is probably the hottest she has ever been. Such a fat cow she can’t even go home from vacation cause she ate her plane fair... perfect. Shar please don’t stop I wanna support your gluttonous ways. Let’s keep you on vacation so you never have to stop 😉😂🐷

Link to review
Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow 😍 just by the thumbnail alone this clip is amazing. I hope there is more to follow from shar’s Holiday as this and belly drops are so good 👌🏻. Join shar has she orders room service. She’s ordered burger and chips she practically inhales the burger after eating the chips. Filmed sideways on for most of the clip shar’s belly really does stick out far now way into her lap making her look pregnant. After that chugging down a drink from the fridge with plenty of burps. Shar you really need to do a weigh in, has in the clip you said you must of gained at least a stone from this holiday 😍. This is shar at her most greediest and fattest yet 🐷🍟🍔.

Link to review