Trying On My Old Size - "I Ripped Them!!" - Dressing Room

$3

(5 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Come into the dressing room with me ;)

I've put on a lot of weight in the last two years. The number of pounds is one thing, but seeing how my new figure fits in my old clothing size really shows just how big I've gotten!

I try on multiple different outfits for you, panting and out of breath from the exertion. When I started gaining seriously two years ago, I wore a size 10-12 jeans, and a size medium-large top... I can't believe I really ripped them!! And then I had to speed walk a half mile to my car, which only made me pant even harder...

NOTE: this was filmed in public dressing rooms so there is LOUD background noise!!

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AndrewRussell

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love these trying-on videos, and this one is top tier.  Love how Nagi struggles to get the first pair of jeans on, as we get an unreal amount of jiggling.  The way her belly hangs over her panties as she's changing is mouth watering as well.  Lots of sexy shots throughout this video, but the shots of her crouching in the different outfits are the best, as we truly get to see how deliciously plump Nagi truly is.  Well worth the purchase!

Link to review
Saverdok

I enjoyed this video so much! Pretty funny but sexy too. Especially the crouching scene with the brown shirt - she looks super sexy even with mask😍

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
wavemagnet

Big Dani showing off lots of gorgeous flab in way too small clothes. Tons of fun at a bargain price, recommended.

Link to review