4 Screenshots

About This File

HIGHLY ANTICIPATED 1ST WEIGH-IN 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

I was totally  SHOCKED at my  measurements!!

Totally  SEXY FAT and DON'T CARE🥵🥵🥵🥵

This was the MOST FUN clip to make so far😍😍😍

You REALLY  get to see my personality!! 😉

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Interested in an absolute sweetie with a beautiful body, the cutest face imaginable, and a magnetic personality?  Then check this video out!

Clad in sexy purple lingerie, @Masked Jiggler wraps her tape-measure around her lovely curves, all the while providing a sexy, fun commentary.  I love her reactions to the measurements!

Can I just draw your attention to MJ's face for a moment?  I'm an absolute sucker for a pretty face - and she has one of the absolute prettiest, cutest, most beautiful faces around.  Her make-up is gorgeous, too.  And that double-chin: WOW.  I would so love to hold it between my thumb and forefinger and give it a little jiggle.  For about six hours.

Favourite line: "Look how cute my head is, though.  This is totally adorable!"

After the measurements, MJ weighs herself - and it's a nice BIG number.

Loved the little anecdote about strangers thinking she's pregnant!

This model is a really fantastic combination of sexiness, fun, confidence, and a truly beautiful body.  And when she leans into the camera for a close-up, your heart will skip a beat - what a stunningly ultra-pretty face!

P.S.: Good, clear image (no graininess), well-lit, and no crappy music playing in the background!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest UnofficialMrCheese

Confident, funny, charming, and impressive measurements as well. Very impressive to see someone reach such a figure without even trying! Great stories and personality add a lot to what could’ve been a pretty run of the mill video. I can only imagine how future weigh-ins could pan out if this Goddess decided to start gaining intentionally. A real force to be reckoned with in looks, attitude, and appetite! Definitely support!

Link to review
big girls rock

Loved this video. It's proof that sexy is as much about attitude as it is beauty! This beautiful woman KNOWS she is sexy and would be at ANY size. She just chooses to be sexy at this size. She lives the definition of girl (GURL) - An attitude with a bow.

Link to review