4 Screenshots

About This File

5 STAR REVIEWS 

" That BELLY looks SO DAMN SEXY!"

"I wish I was on that bed with you"

Guess what, I called in sick to work today. I needed a fat girl play day, watch me play with my big, soft milky white, jiggly belly...bursting out of my Jean booty shorts. I'm nearly out of breath as I  jump on my trampoline. Everything  is flapping, the chub rub between  my big, fat thighs is certainly  going to leave a mark....ugh, I'm  out of breath already. So tiring carrying  around my big, heavy body all the time, almost broke the trampoline  weight limit. Hope the neighbors  didn't  see how I struggled to climb down off the trampoline. I knew you were watching  me and I liked it. 😉

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

big girls rock

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This beautiful woman loves to show off. My personal best is when she climbs out of the trampoline and puts that rear view on display! 👀💘

Link to review
CCT0ny

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Now that is a great way to spend your "sick" day! I wish I could have spent it with you. I'd be totally mesmerized by your body jumping up and down on that trampoline, watching every part of you jiggle and shake! And I love what you were wearing! You look incredibly sexy, especially with that animal print bikini! Your belly looks so damn sexy, I wish I could feel it in my hands! I bet it feels so soft! I sure hope you stuffed your face that day. I'd pamper you like a Queen!

Link to review