3 Screenshots

About This File

Susan has had a long busy day at the office. Flirting with Greg and the rest of her co-workers has somehow really took it out of her.. but her long busy day isn't stopping her from what she is about to do next.. ever since she confessed to one of her co-workers about her secret fetish in stuffing her slutty self to obesity, she hasn't been able to control her thoughts of having a feeding funnel wedged between those fake slutty lips of hers.

Susan txts Greg! she tells him she wont be in the office tomoz and that something has cropped up!

Susan attempts the funnel by herself for the first time.. she sucks and sucks ..she starts to moan as she struggles to take anymore in that tight chubby belly of hers.. Susan keeps going and going though!

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What a hot vid shar I mean Susan 😍 it's been a while since we last saw Susan and she has put on a lot more weight with her constant eating and snacking at the office. We join Susan as she chills out drinking a beer before she moves to the sofa and starts eating a bag of chips, her belly already looking big, looking amazing with her high heels on. Then the funnel feeding starts later she starts to moan as her belly starts to get full but because she is so greedy she keeps going, continuing to burp to let out some of the pressure in her belly. I can just imagine the looks from her co workers on Monday when she walks back into the office looking fatter 🐷 than ever. 5 star vid shar, I like the music too at the start. 👍🏻

Link to review