2 Screenshots

About This File

🍻🍻🍻FAT TALK AND BEERS WITH LAURA FATTY!!🍻🍻🍻

YES, YES I AM WEARING THOSE ORANGE JEANS AND THAT WHITE SWEATER THAT YOU LIKE SO MUCH… THEY LOOK SMALLER AND  I'M SURE YOU DIDN'T RECOGNIZE THEM… BUT DON'T WORRY I ADD A GOOD BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES

YOU WILL SEE A VIDEO WHERE I WILL TALK ABOUT MY HUGE BELLY AND SOME THINGS WITH WHICH I FIGHT BECAUSE OF MY EXTRA, EXTRA, EXTRA WEIGHT!

ALSO… MY FACE LOOKS FATTER, RIGHT???

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I loved it ❤️🥰 especially after eating 2 huge burgers 🍔 and lots of fries 🍟 and chugging beers 🍺 making your gut really grow , and getting really really really bouncing and jiggly , what a big beautiful amazing 😉 belly hang you have 💕😍 its so fat and gorgeous 💕😍😍😍😍😍😍😍👍

Link to review
buck_sumo

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

It's so hot how out of breath Laura gets by just doing little things like playing with her big belly. She chugs three beers and let's out some amazing burps in this one.

It's crazy to think how something as simple as putting on heels has become near impossible due to her growing body getting in the way! 

Great fat chat, burps and belly play throughout. You won't be disappointed!

Link to review