Post Stuffing Belly Rub

$4.99

(4 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

I'm so full I can barely move. It hurts bad but it feels so good too. Watch me rub my overstuffed belly till I drift off into a food coma. 

Other Files from Devi Thikk

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Sexy from start to finish! That adorable groan just from turning your huge belly towards the camera shows just how stuffed and heavy you must have felt, but I think it was worth the effort to show yourself off at that angle.😉

Link to review
HaveANiceDay

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I loved everything about this video: the rubs, the angles, the moans, belly slaps, etc…

such a hot video and with a belly that big,  i’m sure you could conjure some big burps for next time 😏

Link to review
shield

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was a great introduction to Devi's stuff for me and a hot video in general! Her belly looks massive and there is some hot fat chat and belly play in here! If Devi does a video similar to this, I would suggest including burping and talking more about how much you are ) ideally listing food or even calories), but this is an amazing video in its own right!

Link to review