4 Screenshots

About This File

This is my biggest workout fail ever! This video was a custom request for 20 minutes of working out, but as you see I completely failed. I made minimal cuts to the video so you can see the behind the scenes struggling I did. This video is very authentic and candid. It includes lots of fat chat about my former athleticism. I end it sipping on a weight gain shake to get back the lost calories and showing off my belly. Former Devi would be mortified! 

Other Files from Devi Thikk

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Onen

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Holy fuck balls! Looks like everyone is getting fat for the summah here on Curvage. While the rest of the world is busy trying to trim down for bikini season, you hogs have just blown up. I guess, Devi realized it too because she tries to do work outs that she used to do with ease before she became such a god damn cow. She pitfiully does an exercise routine anyone could do. It is even more stark and hot because when she started she could do it and more without breaking a sweat. She must be eating pure lard with how she's blobbed out because it doesn't even take a bit of movement before she is sweating and hair messy. Hell, she seems like she is getting winded just talking. Buy this fucking video to spurt all over your office chair and wonder if you could be there teasing Devi for letting herself go and ruining her once perfect body. 

Best - how she thinks she did a good job for doing 10 jumping jacks, the way her belly peeks out of her too tight shirt (probably fit 20 pounds ago, but this girl has been eating), her nose ring and chunky cheeks, the thigh rolls forming, her love handles are amazing and the roll able is beginning for agood squats and the rolls forming under her ass (her ass is getting massive, it has to to match the belly. Her poor back must ache carrying all that around. She should probably go and rest it on the dress to prepare for when it hands to her knees), and the fat chat (she really gets it and it feels like you're getting a slice of life - GFE fr), also there is a line and sequence where Devi talks about going to the gym for the 3 hours before as she huffs and puffs that leads into the only exercise she gets...buy to find out!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the review! Apparently my workout was even more pathetic than I thought. I really thought I did a good job with that jumping jacks set! 😭 I'm glad you enjoyed the video though and my suffering wasn't for nothing. 

Link to review