4 Screenshots

About This File

It's been a while! The gain is going well, seems that now it picked up a nice pace! So I come back FATTER to bloat myself out of this cute buttons shirt (as requested).

I drink a whole 2L bottle and roughly half of the other that was around my bedroom (piggy habits... candy packages and soda bottles are pilling up....) getting super round and impossible to button my shirt back. Thats how we like it 😅

Expect REALLY loud and some long burps, a belly bloated till its round and poking under my shirt and a very happy piggy 💚🐷

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I absolutely loved this! It contains a lot of my favourite things about this fetish!

ThatFatguineapig has made an awesome video here - lots of tight clothes, chugging, belly play and belching action!

Very enjoyable and I recommend it highly! 

Link to review
FatGurlLover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This latest video from Thatfatguineapig is a masterpiece. The results from her most recent speed gain are just amazing. She's looks like she's about to bust out of the clothes she is wearing.

The video features her chugging Coke to get even bigger, and showing off her fat from many different angles while sitting, standing and laying down. She lets out huge burps throughout the video as well. If you love fat women, this video is a must see 😍 Highly recommended! 

Link to review