5 Screenshots

About This File

You guys! This is my favorite video I’ve ever made. I had so much fun washing my car in my skimpy bikini without a care in the world.I’m really embracing these curves and growing belly of mine, so I top it off with a beer 🍺 cheers to a beautiful day off and a clean car! 😻😻😻

Other Files from Sweet Becca

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Lysterfiend

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You look happy and healthy! Enjoy the sunshine, you have such a contagious smile. She has such womanly curves, she's beautiful in all videos, but this one especially! Your confidence looks like it's skyrocketed, as it should! You're stunning! Cutest belly ever.

Killer curves, killer smile, and even though it wasn't a chug, you still killed that beer so fast. You're a perfect 10, wash my car next 😭

Link to review
Carmelo

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Sweet Becca definitely doesn’t disappoint in this one! Wow so many angles of allll her curves. Jiggling and showing off her now even bigger body... it sure seems like Becca is bigger in this video to me! Getting all wet and drinking some beers. Becca seems to be fat and happy! 

Response from the author:

You are SO sweet ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much 😊 

Link to review

Damn she looks good in this. I would give it a 10 out of 10. If you are sitting on the fence you need to just go ahead and buy this. Lots of good angles and jiggles.

Link to review