5 Screenshots

About This File

I was going to go out and tan today but the sun isn’t shining.. so the next best thing is to stuff my face with fast food 🤩 it’s my day off and I’ve been craving some time to myself where I can completely indulge myself without anyone watching.  I talk about my weight gain, some struggles I have faced, and show you my luscious body all the while eating my favorite food.. burgers.  I’m so full, I’ll probably take a nap now 💕🥵

Other Files from Sweet Becca

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest daleanator

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Great video! Enjoy all the chatting. Would enjoy hearing more about your gain. Thanks for the quality video.

Link to review
Vekelvy

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Lovely swimsuit, lovely commentary. So many other models try to perform and it can come off as over the top, the commentary you give is very casual and that's what makes these clips great. The outfit Becca has on shows off her killer curves insanely well, and her comments about food while eating is incredibly sultry and alluring.

Eating in tight clothes are videos that suit you well!

Link to review
Banisters42

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Becca is so effortlessly beautiful!! This is a treat to watch in every way. Her figure is stunning and when her eyes catch the camera...oh man. So happy to see more content from the best lady on this site!!

Link to review