5 Screenshots

About This File

Dominos have always been one of my fast food favourite but I always stick to their pizza. I wanted to do a little different this time and I ordered 4 of their sides to fill my gut with: it was a huge amount of food, but we manage to finish ๐Ÿ˜…

I go from excited and livid to a very tired breathless and greasy hog ๐Ÿฅต I go on my hands and knees before I start eating and when Im done so you can see how much more it hangs... oh! And what about my face disappearing behind my huge stuffed gut? Yep.

No cuts, as usual. Come watch me making a pig of myself ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

biggerisbetter97

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Super hot stuffing video! She really shows off just how hungry she's gotten. You can see the excitement on her face when she piles all the food in front of herself. The way she seductively looks between the camera and the food, and the bliss that rolls over her face with each bite is all so so sexy.

It's awesome to see her becoming so much hungrier and greedier in anticipation of her month of gaining

Link to review