Putting A Tight Belt Around My Stuffed Belly

$5.99

(1 review)

7 Screenshots

About This File

There’s something so hot about seeing my stuffed belly bursting out of this belt 🥵 watch as release it, showing the marks it’s left on my skin, play with it and then put it back into the restraints of the sexy belt. 

Other Files from squishy_bae

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This could quite honestly be Squishy Bae's HOTTEST video yet! 🔥 The first thing you'll notice is how shockingly bloated her body looks as she struggles with the belt that encompasses her mid-belly.  As she squeezes but can see how taut her upper belly is as a residual from an earlier stuffing, with a lower belly that has become rounded and more far more pronounced.  You can really tell in this video how far Bae has come in her gain!  As she frees herself from the belt and releases her sweet soft belly you can see it now fully resting over noticeably softer thigs.  To top it all off Bae gives us several sexy poses including a fantastic view of her leaning forward to show you just how stuffed her belly is, so round, soft and hanging over you as she shakes and moans with pleasure 😍

Link to review