26 Screenshots

About This File

Clade in spring themed lingerie and stockings I show off my chubby body and rolls for you. Pulling the g string down so you can watch as it rolls up over my big hips. Moving my back so you see where I’m gaining new rolls, bouncing so you see me jiggle and showing off my back rolls while I’m at it. I ask you what you’d do to serve a chubby goddess and how you’d help me gain weight or encourage me by buying me clothes or lingerie in bigger sizes so I can grow into them. Buying me food gift cards so I have to use those to eat. Talking about how much food I’ve been eating even the day of filming this made me drool and hungry all over again. Hope you enjoy watching my body transform!  

Other Files from Adora_Belly

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Bruno49

Hearing Adora tell you to worship her body is 🥵🥵  she is getting curvier and she tells you to keep giving her reasons, to get fatter. A great playful video that does a great job showing off her growing body 🍑  Love hearing Adora tell us what to do, because she is goddess that deserves to have her body worship 24/7 😍

Buy this video, we need our goddess to keep growing! 

Response from the author:

What a good boy buying this clip, leaving a review and recommending it! You'd be the first to get to lay on my thick thighs and have my belly against you💕 

Link to review