20 minutes stuffing non-stop for 5.99! By Brazilian BBWCamilla 🐷

$5.99

(7 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

21 minutes of Fun! I tried to eat sitting on the bed, but the bed sank leaving me trapped!  I had to put a chair in after that!

Stuffing: Pizzas and Soft Drink😋BellyPlay!  Burpings a lot! NavelPlay Weight GainSensual lingerie

Watch my special and fetish videos!

Talk with me!

Other Files from BBWCamilla

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

pplover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a great value. If you love eating videos then this is a great one. She really does a good job eating lots of food, no wasting time. Looking great as always and good burps.

Link to review
rubenslamour

Camilla is so hot in this video. Every second in this video is hot and one can watch this voluptous goddess from any angle! I like her big boobs and her soft round belly most. 🥰 You make me hot too. Thank You.

Link to review
BigMan2525

Everything about Camilla looks so sexy here. Lots of burps as always as she stuffs her face. Her belly is nice and round and gets bigger after eating. You can see her thick thighs as she stands and sits down. Her big juicy ass is also on display and you get to see it in all of its glory. Also always great to see her beautiful face. This video is a must buy for anyone!

Response from the author:

You make me soooo happy!!!!!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review
SodamFat

This is a must buy for any booty lovers, or anyone who loves large sensual women! Camilla shows off her curves and appetite in this video.

Link to review