12 Screenshots

About This File

E12C22C9-8FF0-4743-A1E7-A2AF35F070FD.thumb.gif.9b64620f60e8ed644ec5f3c040829630.gif216ADE31-2177-44DD-99DA-544C0783C03C.thumb.jpeg.eaa0af997bdf47b37c04fe441d3e9871.jpeg

🎃 20 minutes of fun!
🔥The sexiest clip you'll see today! Amidst all Camilla's hunger, she shows all her sensuality wearing an irresistible red lingerie and opts for the treats! She eats, burps, plays with her belly… Camilla loves what she does!🔥
🎃stuffing 🎃Burpings 🎃Bellyplay

🎃ButtonNavelPlay 🎃Sexy Lingerie 

Edited by BBWCamilla

Other Files from BBWCamilla

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

kvantor

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow. You look very sexy in that red lingeri🥰 I Can deffenately see that you have gained weight. Very sexy on you with the ekstra fat🥰🥰🥰

Link to review
Simonthehamster

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is pretty hot, her belly steals the show with it super round and soft shape! In the future I would love to see a purely belly focused video where she shows it off from all angles and up close and maybe finger her belly button a little while talking about how fat she is, it would be so hot! Also, if she ever wants to get into certain fetish content I would 100% like to buy some sort of vore themed video from her, she has the perfect body for it, and I don't think I could contain myself while watching it! ;) I'm very much looking forward to her upcoming videos!

Response from the author:

I have a VORE video and my new video showing the angles of my bulging belly! ♥️

Link to review
Guest 1558lf

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

😍😍

Link to review