40 Minutes: 5K of BK ,Milk-Shake,Tight Bikini,Hard Stuffing and Burps

$6.99

(2 reviews)

13 Screenshots

About This File

I'm back after my recovery!  Eating a lot to gain a lot of weight! 

Towards 5K calories!

Other Files from BBWCamilla

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kurumabelly

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

We miss you beloved camilla! Hope you are better now! I'm super happy with your return and what a great return! An amazing clip with more than 30 minutes of pure delight, one sandwich after another, this bikini that simply disappears on her big belly and huge ass! Seeing this woman lying down after having stuffed herself with a sandwich, massaging her belly is a sight of paradise! Buy without fear! In addition to being a great return, it has that affection and care that Camilla has with each video! I've become a big fan and I hope whoever buys it too!

Para Camilla: Oi meu amor,olha espero que se recupere bem do seu "acidente",você é uma mulher muito forte e tenho certeza que vai conseguir passar por esta fase difícil. Desculpa escrever por aqui,mas como um grande fã seu não tinha como eu deixar isso passar em branco. Espero muito poder te conhecer um dia e te alimentar! Se cuida e te desejo boa sorte na sua jornada,só não desista! Lute por aquilo que você acredita e continue fazendo o que gosta! Você é linda e super simpática, então nunca perca seu brilho!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the recognition and affection 🥰 I really needed it… I hope to return with more strength and feeling more and more beautiful, and this comment gives me strength, believe me!  This is like fuel for me.

Link to review
kvantor

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

She is the bedst BBW still gaining weight. I love her. I am so exited to see her continue gaining. Would love to see her gain 100 pounds. If she did that, she would be the sexiest BBW on Earth😊

Link to review