6 Screenshots

About This File

Join me for Friday Night take away!Β 

Watch me stuff myself silly in this clip.. see my chubby cheeks flushing red as I over do it.. bloating my belly out to uncomfortable full.. 😈 Plus lots of burping and belching !

In this clip you can see me struggle to reach the bag off the floor, my belly is so large it gets in the way.. see how much I'm growing at the end.. I show you my belly from different angels.Β 

The first part of this clip is sped up with music over just so its not too crazy long..Β 

Enjoy xo

Other Files from Cookie_BBW πŸ’œ

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Guest Shapesnsounds

Cookie_BBW sure knows how to make the best of a Friday night. Seeing her binge and all bloated displaying her beautiful bulging belly will make you wish to be there and help ease her struggles afterwards, which only makes her all the more adorable and irresistible 😍

Link to review
Kingdede

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love the video, I can't get enough of your humongous belly and growing loving handles. I can't wait to see you grow bigger and biggerΒ 

Link to review
marlow

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Hot, fat, and growing, I don't think she could be any cuter. One of the best vids I've seen. Great use of fast motion to condense eating time. Lots of belly and sexy "underboob." Keep growing, Cookie!

Link to review