Weight in & Measurements: Jan 2023

$8.99

Β Β  (6 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Weight & Measurements update: Jan 2023 - All my Christmas gains

In this video I take my full body measurements standing (arms, thigh, belly, waist, bust) and then take my belly measurements whilst sitting. I then try to weight my belly before stepping on the scales and revealing my Christmas gain. You get my full reaction and thoughts after.Β 

Im not sure why I decided to try skip rope with the measuringΒ tape but It was funny to watch it back as I failed miserably lolΒ 

Enjoy ! xo

Β 

P.s If you look closely you can see my leggings are ripping at the waist from being so stretched, whilst I get its really not a cool look, they are super comfy haha

Other Files from Cookie_BBW πŸ’œ

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Jiffy2

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Wow, Cookie is utterly gorgeous! Such a pretty face and what a body! Looking at her curves in those tight leggings and cropped top is pure indulgence 😁. 

The numbers here are something else, and really cute when her belly gets in the way of her attempts to measure her thighs... the weigh in result is so exciting and we have a lovely intimate chat with her at the end as she gives her reaction.Β 

Mesmerising stuff from start to finish!Β 

Response from the author:

Thank You so much for your review and im glad you enjoyed my video :) ❀️

Link to review
Zom21

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Wow, loved the video Cookie! the skipping was great, and the gain talk. 😍

Response from the author:

Thank you so much, Im surprised I didn't knock myself out lolΒ 

Link to review
big girls rock

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What can I add about this beautiful woman that hasn't already been said? πŸ€” She's gorgeous, she's sexy, she's a joy to listen to when she talks, and is certainly easy on the eyes. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯This has all been said before but bears repeating. She is such a treat maybe that's why she calls herself Cookie. Final numbers are impressive even for the holiday season. Looks like the mince pies and profiteroles among other goodies have done their job. πŸ‘ Well done pretty lady, well done! πŸ₯°

Link to review

The music intro and music at the end was a nice touch. I thought it was cool that you are wearing the same purple outfit from December measurements video and see how the outfit fits on your body from one video to the next.Β 

Β 

I enjoyed the jump rope segment in this video trying to skip over the measuring tape from your belly measurements.Β 

Β 

I enjoyed seeing and listening the reactions at the end of the video.Β 

I liked hearing the context of what sort of things you have been eating since December weigh-in video.Β 

Link to review