Looking for thin girl who intentionally gained...

twg11221

Question

At one point she went under the name "Sarah Larah" on MySpace. She started off very thin with big boobs, then gained 50 lbs. She had a great belly. She did a progression set of pics with her wearing the same orange top over time. She lost the weight, gained a little back, then disappeared. I had her pics, but they're currently in limbo...

Any leads would be greatly appreciated!

10 answers to this question

Guest Smithsonius

+1 on this one. Know who you're talking about but I don't seem to have any pics. Funnily enough was looking around for some of them a week or so back myself. So, anyone else got them?

Hope that nobody minds, and I'm still really happy for the pics posted earlier, but there's still a few pics of this girl that I'm looking for. One was different one of her in the orange top at her biggest, there was one of her lying down I think and a few others.

Sorry to bring this up w/o fresh material, but if anybody has those last few pics that'd be awesome! Thanks in advance!

If I'm remember this person correctly, I think soon before she left she uploaded an album after she did an air inflation in her bra and panties.

Edit: I stand corrected, just looked through old MySpace stuff, different person.