kayleeskandy bbw/SSbbw! lots of new photos, updates & more :)

Guest Professor Aronnax

The last two photos are completely luscious!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

A snap from a video i made yesterday!

thought you guys might like this one  :P xxxxx

just saw ur update country girl and secretly gaining. wooow u get bigger and better everytime. i love that massive big sexy belly.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: a belly to dream for. show us more of ur growing luscious belly. hug u.

Wow... I must say you or so glamourous in all your shots that have some erotic teasing without being dirty at all!

The most beautiful part of yours is your face of course whie your belly is (pun intended) the most outstanding... Hw round it is... almost a perfect ball!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

All the best and hugs,

Chris

just saw ur update country girl and secretly gaining. wooow u get bigger and better everytime. i love that massive big sexy belly.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: a belly to dream for. show us more of ur growing luscious belly. hug u.

Glad you liked it! its always nice to hear from my members darling.

you will LOVE what i got planned!! ill give you a clue ;) one of my new videos is me eating LOTS and lots of chocolate easter eggs, stuffing myself to the max! its a sweet and delicious treat ;) xxxx

Wow... I must say you or so glamourous in all your shots that have some erotic teasing without being dirty at all! thankyou! and thankyou everyone else also!! x

The most beautiful part of yours is your face of course whie your belly is (pun intended) the most outstanding... Hw round it is... almost a perfect ball!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

All the best and hugs,

Chris

Guest Professor Aronnax

Thanks for another beautiful, larger than life photo.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I never get tired of seeing your gorgeous updates. :)

Good! i hope not haha  ;D

How gorgeous ;D It's great to have you here.

Aw! thankyou for having me!

incredible sexy.

ur such a beauty queen. cant wait to see the ea(s)ter update lol :P :P big hugs

heh, got some good ones coming ;)

Hello Kaylee, you're looking swell!

So amazing, as hot as hell!

Wilan my little poetic friend! <3

You're so gorgeous, thanks for sharing :)

;D ;D Thankyou x

Your hair always looks amazing!!!!

Thankyou girl! i personally hate my hair haha xxxxx

Looking gorgeous!!

Thankyou beautiful!

Good fuckin' god.

;D ;D ;D

OMG, you look so hot (literally and figuratively). Although I hope this pic of you on a treadmill isn't an indication of you attempting to lose any of your precious weight; you're beautiful just the way you are.  ;)

Not at all, its just one of the most highly requested videos for me to make so thought why not!! haha xoxox