Weight gain story of significant other?

Anaxerxes

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/14/2024 at 8:48 AM, insider said:

I have posted about my wife. and her weight gain over the years I enjoy sharing and hope some readers like it. I keep it totally anonymous and change some details to be safe. My wife would not be happy if I published photos of her.

I love reading true stories about the weight gain progress that others have shared about their gf/wife and your thread is one of those that I follow with great interest, so thank you for continuing to share that.

On the flip side, I also love sharing details about the weight gain progression of my own sweet wifey and I hoped that others like reading it too. I had been documenting it here in curvage for a few years and then I decided to share it with more of the community by posting it on the FF site, but I got shamed for it right off the bat so I took it down. I thought I was being fairly benign, considering I never shared photos or names or any other kind of details that would allow someone to identify her or myself. Even the location listed in my profile is not where we are actually located.

I'd love to continue to share that with others if there is interest, especially considering that her weight has continued to go up.

As long as it remains anonymous, all I  see is sharing of experiences with other like minded individuals who have an appreciation for a fuller figur, ideally without judgement. Just posted an article on the Serious Discussion forum highlighting how negatively fat women are perceived in society, so would like to think that would not be the case on sites dedicated to their beauty.

I try to share my stories (most of which are true, but with some parts exaggerated or made up) to make others aware of what it is like to be with a very big woman who I am very attracted to. I go into details, some of which bore most readers, to let people into my world. My hope is to let others like me know that they are not alone. I would love to read similar stories from others, as I often feel very alone in this situation.