On 4/2/2024 at 10:04 AM, mrman1980uk said:

Wow - you overdid it so much that you had to unbutton! Definitely looking very, very plump and overindulged.

I’m having to unbutton them most of the time now. I’ve definitely got a lot rounder and yet the overindulging continues 😬😆🐷

On 4/2/2024 at 9:01 PM, Lad said:

"This weekend". Implying you've been a greedy piggy since day one??

haha yeah I should correct that from ‘this weekend’ to since last year 🤣 It’s just continued ever since. 

58 minutes ago, Oopsafatty said:

Thighs and hips are getting chunky and squishy now. I caught sight of the back of them last night as they wobbled and I saw the amount of cellulite I have now 😳 

My poor old workout top- working to hold my belly as it expands 😆 

7161654B-8A48-4BF7-87CF-E327361C01B9.jpeg

Your belly is literally eating that top

1 hour ago, Oopsafatty said:

Thighs and hips are getting chunky and squishy now. I caught sight of the back of them last night as they wobbled and I saw the amount of cellulite I have now 😳 

That is one *very* fat tummy!

19 hours ago, Lad said:

Your belly is literally eating that top

It seems to have a habit of that with my clothes recently 😆

19 hours ago, Toba8 said:

Excellent 😊

Thank you!  😘

19 hours ago, mrman1980uk said:

That is one *very* fat tummy!

It sure is, I can't deny that 😗🫣

On 4/4/2024 at 9:36 PM, Oopsafatty said:

Hey, you're right!! Those thighs seem to have developped so nicely... wow! They look so soft and squidgy now! I love how they spread when you sit!!

We need to see more of those! 😍

Also, looking forward to hear you meeting that friend of yours again.. maybe in a few months... and a few more pounds! :D That episode was so amazing!!!!!!!!!! I like how you both were able to have a laugh and how surprised and open she was about your gain, without being judgemental!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2024 at 10:37 AM, donnied80 said:

Hey, you're right!! Those thighs seem to have developped so nicely... wow! They look so soft and squidgy now! I love how they spread when you sit!!

We need to see more of those! 😍

Also, looking forward to hear you meeting that friend of yours again.. maybe in a few months... and a few more pounds! :D That episode was so amazing!!!!!!!!!! I like how you both were able to have a laugh and how surprised and open she was about your gain, without being judgemental!!

Thanks ☺️ I’ll try to get some more photos soon. Yeah my thighs are so wide when I sit down now and I get the fat squish in the corners. 

Haha yeah well I’m glad she’s down to earth and can have a laugh. But I think she’ll be surprised again next time 😆😳 We haven’t arranged anything yet but probably will in the next month or so. No doubt I’ll have added a few more lbs by then too! 

On 4/18/2024 at 5:15 PM, Thinkerbelle said:

Did you receive the scale and did you dare weigh yourself? If so, what did it say? I'm curious.

I did and I still haven’t used them 🤣😳  But I did have a checkup with the nurse and found out I’m now overweight! 🫣

It’s been a while since I posted sorry, so I thought I’d update 😘

I’ve obviously not stopped and continued to totally pig out and eat so much. I still haven’t bought any new clothes though and it’s definitely a struggle to fit all of this into my clothes now. The rolls are more than love handles hanging over now 😆

I had a checkup recently with the nurse, just a general thing and even though id received my new scales at home I hadn’t used them yet. Ignorance is bliss as they say 😉 But she weighed me and said I’d put a fair bit of weight on since last time, do I know why. ….. clearly because I’m a pig 🐷 but I just said no I don’t know and felt like a kid being told off. She wasn’t horrible but said I’m now classed as overweight with my BMI just over 25. I’m around 143lbs I think it worked out, which I’ve never been in my life! 
It was a bit of a shock tbh and she said it would be good if I could lose a bit of weight to get to a health range again and lose a bit of ‘tummy fat’ (being polite lol). 

So I’m actually overweight now for the first time. My step dad made a joke a few weeks ago about eating all the Easter eggs but he said lately that I should go to the gym again because I’ve got a ‘proper fat gut on me’ now. 

Despite all of that I pigged out this weekend and last night felt the biggest and roundest I ever have. It was a struggle to even breathe! The last photo was earlier in the month. 

Photo on 28-04-2024 at 18.35.jpeg

Photo on 28-04-2024 at 18.24.jpeg

Photo on 28-04-2024 at 18.48 #2.jpeg

IMG_9348.jpeg

1 hour ago, Oopsafatty said:

It’s been a while since I posted sorry, so I thought I’d update 😘

I’ve obviously not stopped and continued to totally pig out and eat so much. I still haven’t bought any new clothes though and it’s definitely a struggle to fit all of this into my clothes now. The rolls are more than love handles hanging over now 😆

I had a checkup recently with the nurse, just a general thing and even though id received my new scales at home I hadn’t used them yet. Ignorance is bliss as they say 😉 But she weighed me and said I’d put a fair bit of weight on since last time, do I know why. ….. clearly because I’m a pig 🐷 but I just said no I don’t know and felt like a kid being told off. She wasn’t horrible but said I’m now classed as overweight with my BMI just over 25. I’m around 143lbs I think it worked out, which I’ve never been in my life! 
It was a bit of a shock tbh and she said it would be good if I could lose a bit of weight to get to a health range again and lose a bit of ‘tummy fat’ (being polite lol). 

So I’m actually overweight now for the first time. My step dad made a joke a few weeks ago about eating all the Easter eggs but he said lately that I should go to the gym again because I’ve got a ‘proper fat gut on me’ now. 

Despite all of that I pigged out this weekend and last night felt the biggest and roundest I ever have. It was a struggle to even breathe! The last photo was earlier in the month. 

Photo on 28-04-2024 at 18.35.jpeg

Photo on 28-04-2024 at 18.24.jpeg

Photo on 28-04-2024 at 18.48 #2.jpeg

IMG_9348.jpeg

That belly expansion just keeps going. Always looking so beautiful and can't wait to see more 😍

3 hours ago, Lad said:

That belly expansion just keeps going. Always looking so beautiful and can't wait to see more 😍

Thank you! 😘 It keeps getting bigger each time. 

3 hours ago, mischnickde said:

You do indeed look deliciously overweight these days 😉.

Thanks 😙 There’s definitely no hiding it now or trying to hold it in 😆 

I can’t believe I’m posting this but as I never really look at the back of myself properly and I haven’t got a bf to tell me otherwise… I tried to take a pic. Not the best but the damage to my figure is clear to see 🫣😳😆 All the sugar, over indulging, stuffing myself with junk paired with becoming so lazy and not exercising properly for a very, very long time. 

My thighs have rounded out so much. Can’t really tell on the photo much with the angle (they are bigger than it shows) but when I sit they squish out so wide but the amount of cellulite, dimples and white stretch marks on them is crazy! They are covered and my ass too. It’s just all fat and wobbly now. They were something I was always most self conscious about too. They’ve definitely changed a heck of a lot. 

E22C374B-BAFD-401B-BC41-CD6FCAAF9A21.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Oopsafatty said:

I can’t believe I’m posting this but as I never really look at the back of myself properly and I haven’t got a bf to tell me otherwise… I tried to take a pic. Not the best but the damage to my figure is clear to see 🫣😳😆 All the sugar, over indulging, stuffing myself with junk paired with becoming so lazy and not exercising properly for a very, very long time. 

My thighs have rounded out so much. Can’t really tell on the photo much with the angle (they are bigger than it shows) but when I sit they squish out so wide but the amount of cellulite, dimples and white stretch marks on them is crazy! They are covered and my ass too. It’s just all fat and wobbly now. They were something I was always most self conscious about too. They’ve definitely changed a heck of a lot. 

E22C374B-BAFD-401B-BC41-CD6FCAAF9A21.jpeg

Oh you defintely don't have anything that you should feel self conscious about. Your backside and thighs are gorgeous 😍 Gotta love all that wobble

On 4/29/2024 at 9:34 PM, mischnickde said:

It’s adorable how your tiny rolls of flab from a few months ago are turning into a big round belly - like a ball slowly inflating. Can’t wait for it to become a huge potbelly 😀.

Thanks! 😗 Yeah to think I thought wow with the rolls a few months ago. They are growing thicker and chunkier so quick, with the rest of me! 

On 4/29/2024 at 9:45 PM, Lad said:

Oh you defintely don't have anything that you should feel self conscious about. Your backside and thighs are gorgeous 😍 Gotta love all that wobble

Aww thanks so much! 🥰 There's a LOT of wobble 😘 Even my ankles are bigger too!

14 hours ago, eclipse543 said:

@Oopsafatty this is so hot 🔥can’t wait to see how that shirt fits in a couple of months😋 good job!

8175B1FA-31D6-4B36-AF59-1949FA98D90D.jpeg

Wow my belly has grown a lot already 😱😆 Quite a gut I’ve got when comparing. Thank you ☺️ and thanks for making the pic! I’m sure at the rate I’m eating now it won’t be much longer for another comparison 😘

44 minutes ago, Oopsafatty said:

Wow my belly has grown a lot already 😱😆 Quite a gut I’ve got when comparing. Thank you ☺️ and thanks for making the pic! I’m sure at the rate I’m eating now it won’t be much longer for another comparison 😘

Looking forward to do an other comparason 🤗 and if you have any old outgrown clothes it would be amazing 😁

7 hours ago, eclipse543 said:

Looking forward to do an other comparason 🤗 and if you have any old outgrown clothes it would be amazing 😁

☺️ Annoyingly I got rid of a lot of clothes last year before realising I was gaining but I think I might have some stored away. I'll have to have a look when I get a chance. I think they'd be very tight now or just not fit at all 😆

2 minutes ago, Oopsafatty said:

☺️ Annoyingly I got rid of a lot of clothes last year before realising I was gaining but I think I might have some stored away. I'll have to have a look when I get a chance. I think they'd be very tight now or just not fit at all 😆

Tight outgrown clothes ar the best😋