Prologue

I stood at the window and stared in utter amazement at the behemoth before me. The MS Adephagia, the newest ship of the Greek Cruise Line, was the biggest cruise ship in the world. And was she big! At just over 240,000 GT and 1,200 feet in length, she dwarfed the other ships at the cruise terminal. Dock workers hustled to reprovision the ship with everything her passengers would need on their 15-day voyage. Forklifts moved massive pallets of food – so much food – into position as busy crew members unloaded them and stashed them aboard. With a maximum capacity of 7,100 passengers (cared for by an additional 2,400 crew), the Adephagia would need as much food as she could carry – especially if the dining onboard was as utterly incredible as I’d heard. It would undoubtedly be a prominent part of the article I’d write afterwards. I worked for Seawise Travels magazine as a travel writer.

I turned around and slowly looked around the passenger waiting area. Many sat together in excited groups, laughing and speaking loudly. Some sat quietly and read books or were glued to their phones. A few were standing over by the drink table and sucking down the complimentary water, coffee, or tea. Off in an adjacent room was the Aegean Club’s waiting area. These were the passengers who paid top dollar for the most luxurious experience: spacious suites, exclusive amenities, and 24/7 butler and concierge service. I’d read great things about the Aegean Club, but it was way out of my company’s price range. I could see the people inside downing flutes of champagne and gobbling up the hors d’oeuvres that white-jacketed servers brought them. These people weren’t even aboard the ship yet, and they were already getting VIP treatment.

Someone bumped into me, and I was almost knocked off my feet. I recovered quickly and straightened myself up. The woman who’d run into me looked mortified and apologized profusely. I smiled and shrugged it off. She looked to be in her late-20s or early-30s, and had shoulder-length emerald green hair. Her makeup was flawless too.

“My fault,” I said. “I wasn’t paying attention.”

“I wasn’t either,” she said. “I need to be better about not being in such a hurry all the time.”

“A cruise is a good way to work on that,” I said as I motioned over to the windows and the massive ship just beyond. “Especially this one.”

“I hope so,” she said. “This is my first one, so I don’t really know what to expect. My friend talked me into it.” Her plump little face showed a mixture of both excitement and anxiety.

“I think you’re in for a treat,” I said smiling. “The Adephagia is fantastic, from what I’ve heard. There’ll be no shortage of things for you to do aboard. And that’s even counting the shore excursions.” The 15-day cruise would take us to six islands in the Eastern Caribbean, and activities included everything from zip-lining to walking food tours of the various towns and cities.

“Emily!” A voice called out from across the room. We both turned and saw a woman strolling out from the Aegean Club’s waiting area. Emily! We’re over here.”

“Your friend, I take it?”

“Yeah.” She quickly turned and motioned to give her a minute.

“The Aegean Club, huh? Impressive! You really will be in for a treat this voyage.” I took a deep breath and held out my hand. “I’m Josh.”

“Emily,” she said taking my hand. “But you already knew that.” She smiled warmly and looked as if she was studying my face. “It was really nice to meet you, Josh. Hope to see you around the ship.”

“Likewise,” I said. “And enjoy the Aegean Club!” Emily flashed another smile and turned and walked quickly towards her friend. They hugged each other, and immediately started talking excitedly. I turned back to the window but still saw them in my side vision. After a moment, her friend’s eyes went wide in mild surprise. It was then that I noticed Emily’s little potbelly and love handles, which spilled out over her waistband and shook slightly when she moved. I stopped breathing. They both laughed as Emily patted her stomach and gave it a little jiggle.

This is going to be an amazing cruise, I thought to myself.

Chapter I

I boarded the Adephagia with tremendous excitement. It would be some time until my cabin was ready, so I decided to get a drink. The Atrium Bar, being one of the first things you see upon boarding, was mobbed and its poor bartenders were already swamped. Having extensively examined the ship’s deck plans beforehand, though, I knew that there was another bar nearby at the forward end of this deck. As I walked over to it, I marveled at the ship’s gorgeous interiors. Replicas of Greek statues and columns lined the corridors: the whole thing felt like something out of Las Vegas. The skylight overhead let bright rays of sunshine filter in, and it tricked my mind into thinking I was outside for a moment. I found the bar, and it wasn’t nearly as crowded.

With my Dark and Stormy in hand, I went a few decks up to explore more of the ship. I found the main dining room, but was disappointed to see that it wasn’t serving lunch yet. Then I remembered the buffet, called Adephagia’s Bounty, up on one of the top decks. I made my way up there and was delighted to see that it was open. Smiling crew members welcomed me as I strolled in and grabbed a plate. The buffet was huge! I took me about 10 minutes to walk by every station and decide what I wanted. I was far from the only one. All of the food looked absolutely fresh and delicious. I loaded up my plate and found a table on the starboard side, near a window. I ate with gusto. This was unusual for me, but the food was so good that I just couldn't help myself. I even went and got a second plate that was likewise loaded with food.

My belly aching afterwards, I continued to explore the ship. I found the entrance to the Aegean Club’s private dining room, and instantly thought of Emily. With over 7,000 other passengers aboard, and all the exclusive VIP areas as well, I really doubted that I would see her again on this cruise. This thought bummed me out, because there was something about her that really appealed to me. In our brief conversation, there was something that I couldn’t quite put my finger on. Then, of course, there was Emily’s cute little ** belly. I’ve long had a weakness for chubby girls.

The word came that our cabins were ready, so I dashed off to find mine in hopes of beating the mad rush of people. I was successful! My cabin was one of Greek Cruise Line’s newest innovations – a solo, studio-sized cabin. It was about the size of an old studio apartment I’d had in Chicago years ago, but much better furnished. As an inside cabin, I had no window or balcony, but that was okay since I didn’t plan to spend too much time here anyway. The bed was super comfortable and I soon found myself dozing off. I fell asleep and was in the middle of a good dream when the Cruise Director came over the PA system to start the mandatory lifeboat drill. I woke with a start but quickly calmed down.

At the end of a series of alarm tones, the friendly Australian voice said, every passenger was to report to their assigned muster stations. Everyone received instructions as to where their stations were located as they checked in at the cruise terminal. The drill began, and I quickly walked to my muster station on the Promenade Deck. I found it with, had the lead crew member-in-charge scan my keycard, and waited. As was common with lifeboat drills, it went on longer than it should have due to people either getting lost or taking their sweet time.

“Hey, friend!” The suddenness of the voice made me jump. I turned around to see none other than Emily smiling at me. “Didn’t expect to see you again so soon.”

“Same!” I’m pretty sure I did a poor job of hiding my excitement. Emily’s friend looked amused.

“Maddy, this is Josh. The guy I, uh, literally ran into earlier.”

“I saw it,” Maddy said cheerfully. “Nice to meet you! I’m really surprised she didn’t knock you over.”

“It really wasn’t that hard,” I said.

“You’re too nice,” Maddy said while giving Emily a sideways glance. “I know how hard she can hit sometimes. Especially lately.” Her eyes shot downwards, and I quickly followed them down. They were looking at Emily’s bulging ** belly. I gulped.

“So have you been to your cabin yet?” I wanted to change the subject quickly. “Sorry, I mean suite.”

“Yes, we have!” Emily didn’t seem to notice our glances. “It’s fantastic! It has a full bar and we can even have all of our meals brought up to us if we wanted.” I heard her stomach rumble at that. She turned to Maddy and said, “Thanks again for inviting me.”

“Of course!” The other woman hugged her friend. “It’s the least I could do.”

“Ladies and gentlemen,” said the friendly Australian voice on the PA system. “Thank you for your cooperation. This concludes the mandatory lifeboat drill. Be sure to join us on the Pool Deck in 30 minutes for our sail away party! We hope to see you there.”

“Are you two planning to go up to the party?” I asked.

“I have a bit of a headache, so I think I might pass and take a nap,” Maddy said. “Emily, you should totally go though.”

“Well,” she paused as if in thought. “Okay! I will.” We all walked together to a certain point, and then Emily and I waited patiently for an elevator. It finally came and we went up to the Pool Deck. As we stepped outside, we were greeted by a live band playing classic Beach Boys songs. A white-jacketed server stepped over to us with a drink tray, and offered us beer, wine, or champagne. We both took a beer; Emily explained that she’d had a few glasses of champagne before boarding the ship.

Cruise Director Erika, the disembodied voice we’d been hearing on the speakers, came out and welcomed everyone. She pointed out that crew members were walking around with drinks, and that we should help ourselves – they were on the house. With obvious glee, she then announced that the sail away cookout would be starting momentarily and gestured over to the other side of the pool. I could just make out chefs at their grills. Behind them was a buffet lined with a variety of different foods that I hadn’t seen at lunch. Beside me, and in the momentary silence as Erika was talking to a colleague, I heard Emily’s stomach rumble again. She blushed a bit.

“Sorry,” she said. “I guess I’m really hungry right now.”

“Well then, shall we?” I asked while gesturing towards the chefs. She eagerly nodded and we began making our way over. Lots of other people had the same idea too. It was about 20 minutes before we were finally able to get plates. I still wasn’t too hungry after my big lunch, but still got way more food than I expected. Emily ended up grabbing two plates, both of which were piled high. We found a seat and began to chow down as the band ended their set, and Enya’s “Orinoco Flow” started playing over the speakers. I couldn’t help but look at Emily in awe as she shoveled food into her mouth, pausing every once in a while to down hearty gulps of her beer. She ordered another one and resumed eating.

“I’ve read that sea air is good for one’s appetite,” Emily said as she finished her first plate and started working on the second. The wind started kicking up as the ship started moving. Her green hair fluttered around her face until she finally decided to tie it back. She finished her second plate – and third beer – halfway through “Come Sail Away” by Styx. Emily leaned back in her seat and breathed heavily. Resting a hand on the top of her rounded belly, she smiled happily.

“And that’s not even one of the good dining restaurants,” I said as I tried – unsuccessfully – to not stare at her stuffed midsection. Her stomach had doubled in size and was fiercely protruding now. She raised an eyebrow.

“Oh, I know. Maddy tells me that the Aegean Club’s dining room is the best on the ship. Or any ship for that matter.”

“Only fitting,” I said, trying to fight the massive erection I could feel springing up.

“What do you mean?”

“The ship’s namesake.”

“What about it?” Emily looked genuinely curious.

“Adephagia was the goddess and personification of gluttony in Ancient Greek mythology. The ship with her name really has to have the best food on the high seas.”

“I see,” Emily said as she stifled a burp. “It is only fitting!” Out of the corner of her eye, she spied the dessert station. Motioning towards it with her head, she asked if I wanted something. I hadn’t finished my plate yet but said sure. She got up, and I swear that I heard her studded leather belt creak slightly. Her rock-solid belly barely moved as she walked.

“Damn,” I said to myself. I leaned back in my chair and downed the rest of the beer.

Chapter II

Emily and I sat there and talked. It turned out we had a lot in common, which somehow didn't surprise me. And she was hilarious and witty as well. I don't remember the last time I enjoyed talking to someone so much! We laughed, ate, and drank. Time slipped away and despite all the dancing and music going on around us – all I saw or heard was Emily. It seemed like it was just the two of us aboard this behemoth of a cruise ship. After a couple of hours filled with more food and drink, Emily and I decided to say goodnight to each other. We agreed to meet up for breakfast in the morning. Maddy, Emily explained, tended to sleep late and probably wouldn’t be up until noon – especially on a sea day.

“It’s a date,” I said half-jokingly. Emily smiled and blushed a little bit. We both stood up. My stomach was beyond full, and I clutched it as its contents shifted downwards. I glanced over to see Emily doing the same – I also noticed that she’d sneakily undone her jeans and belt at some point. Her belly was definitely bigger than before and looked wildly distended. Her shirt now rode up over her belly button and exposed more of her soft flesh. I gulped as she redid her belt – I could tell from the worn leather that it was a notch down from where she’d had it before. Emily straightened up and stretched, which only caused more of her swollen midriff to pop out. We said goodnight and went our separate ways. Emily appeared to be staggering – no, waddling – as she walked.

Jesus Christ, I thought. Wow. I stopped and got one more beer before heading down to my cabin. My belly ached and was already at maximum capacity, but I needed a drink after seeing that. And we’ve only just set sail too! She’ll be huge by the time we get back.

There were 14 more days on this cruise. And I intended to spend as much time with Emily as I possibly could.

I woke up early the next morning. Not being able to go back to sleep, I decided to get dressed and go for a walk along the Promenade Deck. But first, I needed some coffee. The solo travelers had their own exclusive lounge – a new and unique feature on Greek Cruise Line ships. I walked up the two decks and was glad to see that the room was empty. It was arranged with a variety of comfortable-looking chairs and sofas, all in plush purple fabric. Against the back wall was the prerequisite coffee, tea, and water along with a variety of different snacks. I walked over to the coffee dispenser, filled up my travel mug, and walked down to the Promenade Deck.

The sea breeze was absolutely refreshing, though I regretted not bringing my light jacket. I sipped my coffee as I strolled around the deck, saying hi to the few other people who were out and about. The sun peaked over the horizon and rose slowly in its red, gold, and orange glory. It was all so incredibly peaceful. 

After about 45 minutes and two additional cups of coffee – the crew had thoughtfully set up stations around the deck for early risers like me – I went back to my cabin to shower and shave. Emily and I had decided to meet at Adephagia’s Bounty for breakfast. I was uncharacteristically early, and so killed time by studying the ship’s deck plans displayed next to the elevators. Elevators came and went until Emily arrived. I couldn’t help but grin like an idiot and wave awkwardly. She saw me, smiled, and waved back. I marveled at how great she looked.

Emily had put her hair up in a messy bun, and green strands hung loosely about her face. There was something about her appearance that made me think of an Ancient Greek goddess. She wore a flowing yellow sundress and had a thin, red leather belt wrapped around her. Emily’s stomach – which had been huge last night – looked like it was mostly back to its normal size now. Even so, her belt was sitting just below her bust and really accentuated her potbelly. 

We were seated by a window that gave us a great view of the ocean. A server came, took our drink orders, and quickly stepped away.

“How’d you sleep?” I asked while perusing the breakfast menu. Everything looked so good!

“Really well,” she replied, likewise scanning the options. “I think that’s the best sleep I’ve ever had. I was out as soon as I closed my eyes.”

“Glad to hear it,” I said. “And Maddy’s still asleep I take it?”

“Oh yeah,” Emily said as the server returned and set a giant mimosa in front of her. We were both momentarily stunned by its size. “She sleeps like a log.”

“She didn’t wake up when you were getting ready?”

“Not at all. And besides,” she said as she sipped her drink with great satisfaction, “we have separate bedrooms. It’s really nice, and she let me have the master too. A whole king size bed to myself!”

“That sounds wonderful,” I said as I sipped on my screwdriver. It was almost as large as Emily’s mimosa and super strong. The vodka punched the back of my throat, and I coughed. “Wow!”

“Mine’s pretty strong too,” Emily said. “But I do like a strong mimosa. Mind if I try some of your screwdriver? You can have some of mine if you want.” I nodded, and we exchanged drinks.

“They really don’t skimp on the booze, do they?” I said as I handed her mimosa back. “Do you know what you’re going to order?”

“I don’t know,” she said as her brows furrowed. “I’m torn between the crabcake benedict and the pancakes. I wish I could get both.”

“You could if you wanted,” I said. “It’s totally fine to order two entrees on cruise ships. GCL is even okay with three.”

“Really?” Emily stared at me in disbelief. “T-they let you do that?”

“Absolutely. It’s all included anyway, so the staff won’t mind.”

“Oh man,” she said with a greedy look suddenly appearing in her eyes. “In that case, I might add the spinach and mushroom omelette as well!”

And that’s exactly what she did.

Emily and I hauled ourselves away from the table about 90 minutes later. She’d convinced me to order a second entrée – biscuits and gravy – but ate most of it herself. I was stuffed and a little **, having ordered three more screwdrivers. Emily also seemed a little buzzed after several giant mimosas. She also looked about four or five months pregnant now. The red belt was digging into her flesh hard now, and had the effect of showing off her stuffed belly to the rest of the world. It stuck out tremendously, and she absentmindedly patted it as we walked.

“Talk about a food baby,” Emily suddenly said. We’d walked past a mirror and she stopped to admire her swollen profile. Rubbing her hands up and down her stomach, she laughed. “I look huge!” Emily’s stomach quivered and shook.

I stood there and gulped hard, trying to smile nonchalantly. It was all I could do. Giving her belly one last rub, we walked on.

“H-have you tried room service yet?” I stammered.

“Not yet,” Emily replied. “But I hear you can have anything from the restaurants brought to you.”

“Yeah,” I said. She stifled a small burp. “Anything. That’s one of the biggest perks of the Aegean Club.

“You don’t get that with your ticket, do you?”

“No. But it’s okay.”

“I wonder if you could visit the suite and eat with us,” Emily pondered.

“Maybe,” I said somewhat surprised. “I know I couldn’t use any of the Aegean Club facilities, like the private pool or the lounge, but I think visiting the suite would be okay. I’d check with the concierge first, though.”

“I’ll do that,” Emily said. She was smiling and her eyes shone brightly. “I hope they say it’s okay.”

Me too, I thought. We walked on. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/2/2024 at 10:56 AM, nikola090 said:

Lovely story hope an update soon!

Thanks! I have another chapter in the works and hope to have it up tonight or tomorrow. 

On 1/8/2024 at 9:45 PM, blitzboy2788 said:

Incredible writing, kudos so far!

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it! 😄

On 1/9/2024 at 4:39 AM, RMOR643 said:

Truly great work definitely hope you keep writing 

Thanks! I absolutely will keep it up. 🙂

On 1/9/2024 at 1:01 PM, MuscleCarz88 said:

This story is a Knockout ! We need more !!! We need more we need more 😅

Daniel Cormier Reaction GIF by UFC

Wow, thanks! You’ll be happy to hear that I have some coming very, very soon! 😄

Chapter III

The Adephagia gently rocked as she made her way to the Caribbean. Emily and I walked through the Royal Gardens, a park-like feature with live trees, shrubs, and exotic botanical gardens. Vine-covered arched trellises sheltered winding paths that made you forget you were on a ship. This was especially so since the entire area was open to the sky. There were even benches for people who wanted to sit and eat “outside.” Restaurants and food stations also lined the park, much to Emily’s delight.

“I can’t believe how much I’m eating,” she said while polishing off a kebab – her third of our post-brunch walk. “I’ve always heard how sea air affects someone’s appetite, but I never believed it!” She stifled a small burp and excused herself. 

“It also helps that just about everything is free,” I pointed out. I thought I heard Emily’s belt creak in protest. “Well, included with the ticket,” I corrected myself.

“For sure!” She ate the last bit of her kebab and sighed happily. I swear I saw her stomach quiver. “Would you be horrified if I got another?” 

We walked and talked for almost two hours. Emily told me about her job as a graphic artist, and how she wanted to eventually open her own studio. I told her about my work as a travel writer. It was a wonderful time! And all the while, Emily kept stopping to snack on various things like shawarma, sliders, and ice cream. Her stomach was absolutely ballooning now. She was a bottomless pit! 

Back at the Royal Gardens, we found a bench and sat down. Although we’d been walking at a leisurely pace, it was clear that Emily was getting a little winded. When she sat down, however, her poor belt creaked one last time and broke apart. Her stomach bulged forward and seemed to sit heavily on her lap. Her yellow sundress was straining.

“Oh!” Emily exclaimed. Her face turned bright red, and she looked around quickly to see who had noticed. A nearby crew member raised an eyebrow, smiled, and quickly went back to work. I was utterly speechless. Emily was too.

“Looks like it was an old belt,” I finally said as I picked it up and examined it. In actuality, though, it looked practically new. “Could’ve happened to anybody.” I offered it back to her, but she motioned to a nearby trash can. I threw it in.

“I guess so.” Her face was still red. “Doesn’t help that I’ve been eating like a pig today too.” 

“It’s a cruise,” I said. “Pigging out is to be expected.” I motioned my head towards another bench across the park. There was a middle-aged couple stuffing their faces on an entire pizza each. Both had to be at least 300 pounds. The man’s shirt had ridden up to expose his enormous stomach, but he didn’t notice and kept eating away. The woman said something, and their bellies shook as they laughed.

“Good point,” Emily said after a moment. “I suppose you’re right. Why else would they have so much good food around?” of my own stomach. It felt full and bloated, and I hadn't eaten nearly as much as Emily had.  

“Sorry, I guess I’m just a little self-conscious.” Emily gingerly patted her stomach. “I’ve been super stressed at work lately. I’m a stress eater too, so I’ve gained a bit of weight lately. "But I'm not stressed right now," she said looking up at me. "And I'm still gorging myself. It's weird.”

“No need to apologize. And for what it’s worth, I think you look great.” I smiled. 

“Thanks, you’re too sweet.” Emily smiled back and glanced back over at the pizza-eating couple. The woman was shoving a slice into her face. “Maddy hadn’t seen me in a while before yesterday. I think I shocked her a little bit.” My mind went back to seeing Maddy playfully pat and jiggle Emily's potbelly at the cruise terminal. 

It was at that precise moment that Maddy walked up to us. She was obviously excited and eager to tell us something.

“There you two are! I’ve been looking everywhere.”

“What is it?” Emily asked as she struggled to stand. I helped her, and I saw Maddy’s eyes glance down at her friend’s swollen belly.

“They’re about to have something called Mr. Sexy Legs on the pool deck. With a name like that, we absolutely need to check it out!”

The three of us left for the pool deck. The pizza-eating couple got up to get some dessert. They held hands and happily waddled over to the ice cream station.

The pool deck was absolutely mobbed. Hundreds of people crammed close together to watch Mr. Sexy Legs. I’d heard that it was a popular event, but I had no idea just how popular. Thanks to Maddy, we were able to push our way to the front and get a good spot. Five empty chairs were set up in front of the stage, and Cruise Director Erika was talking to the crowd.

“Again, ladies and gentlemen, we’ll be starting the Mr. Sexy Legs competition in about five minutes. Gentlemen, please come up and talk to Becky if you’d like to sign up.” She motioned to a young woman with a clipboard beside her. 

“He’d like to sign up!” Maddy shouted as she shoved me towards the stage. She and Emily giggled as I awkwardly caught my balance. They giggled even more when Becky stepped up to get my name. Emily had to stop and rub her poor, swollen belly. It probably hurt to laugh too much.

Eh, what the hell, I thought to myself. I was still feeling the drinks from brunch, plus the couple of beers I’d had on the walk with Emily. I took off my shirt, threw it to the girls, and gave my name. I was officially a Mr. Sexy Legs contestant.

There were seven of us who ultimately signed up. Three of them were guys of average build and struck me to be college jocks. Two had to have professional bodybuilders and would have impressed Arnold Schwarzenegger with their physiques. The last two contestants – of which I was one – had definite dad bods. I was also still feeling massive from brunch and, I thought, looked it too.

“Ladies, we need five judges to watch these guys strut their stuff and decide who our Mr. Sexy Legs is going to be. Are there any volunteers?” 

A few women raised their hands and called out to be picked, including Emily and Maddy. Becky went out to the crowd and randomly selected the judges. To my surprise and delight, Emily ended up being one of them. The crowd cheered as the five judges took their seats and introduced themselves as Erika handed them the mic. 

The rules were simple: we had 15 seconds to dance, strut our stuff, and do whatever we had to do to show that we were worthy of the venerated title of Mr. Sexy Legs. One by the one, Erika called the contestants’ names and told us to do our thing. I was number seven, and grateful for that. I was also grateful that I'd decided to wear shorts to brunch. I figured that would help my chances. 

Each contestant gave it his all and danced to his randomly selected music. One of the bodybuilders impressively did the splits to Van Halen’s “Jump.” I wracked my brain trying to think of what I was going to do. Emily and the other judges were laughing and clearly enjoying themselves. My mind was a complete blank. What on earth was I going to do?

“Last but not least, here’s our final contestant! Give it up for Josh!” The DJ started playing “Tequila,” and I knew what I was going to do. It's what any self-respecting elder millennial would do. 

I did the Pee-wee Herman dance.

The crowd roared with approval, and I honestly don’t remember much of what happened next. It’s mostly a blur. But I do remember locking eyes with Emily for a moment and seeing how much she was enjoying this. She laughed so much, and her belly shook like a bowl of Jell-O. 

The next thing I knew, I was shocked to find myself being given a trophy. Turns out I was voted Mr. Sexy Legs! I grinned and held the trophy up for the crowd to see. The cheers were deafening. I walked back over to Maddy and put my shirt back on. Emily joined us a moment later.

“Congrats, Mr. Sexy Legs!” Emily said with a huge smile. “Paul Reubens would’ve been proud of that performance.” She gave me a big hug. Her tight, bulging stomach pressed into me and felt my erection starting despite my best efforts. I think she noticed because she gave me a quick wink. 

“Let’s celebrate!” Maddy shouted. Emily and I nodded in approval, and so we headed to the poolside bar and got – appropriately enough – tequila shots. 

Thanks again for your patience, everyone! I hope this last chapter was worth the long wait. I’m already working on the next one. 🙂

I’m hoping to have the next chapter up in the next couple days. After that, though, there’ll be a bit of a break because I’m going on a two week Caribbean cruise myself. I’ll definitely be using it as inspiration for the story, and I’ll be working on it when I’m not stuffing my face at the buffet. 😉

Thanks for the support so far! I really wasn’t expecting this story to be so popular, and I can’t tell you how much I appreciate the kind words. You all are awesome! 

7 hours ago, Buffet Belly Stuffer said:

Thanks again for your patience, everyone! I hope this last chapter was worth the long wait. I’m already working on the next one. 🙂

I’m hoping to have the next chapter up in the next couple days. After that, though, there’ll be a bit of a break because I’m going on a two week Caribbean cruise myself. I’ll definitely be using it as inspiration for the story, and I’ll be working on it when I’m not stuffing my face at the buffet. 😉

Thanks for the support so far! I really wasn’t expecting this story to be so popular, and I can’t tell you how much I appreciate the kind words. You all are awesome! 

Happy Season 17 GIF by The Simpsons

Chapter IV

I staggered back to my cabin at around 3 pm. The three of us had several rounds of tequila, and then some ice cream. The only reason we stopped was because Maddy and Emily had reservations at the Aegean Club restaurant later that evening, and they wanted to rest up before going back out. We all agreed to meet up when dinner was finished. Emily suggested that we meet up at the theater and catch the 10 pm show. Maddy and I agreed, and so we parted ways.

Feeling exhausted, I collapsed onto the bed without undressing. But I was sure to set my trophy down in a safe place first. It sounds silly, but I was stupidly proud of it. I still am. That trophy is one of my most prized possessions and has a place of honor in my home office. Hitting the bed, I sank into the plush mattress and quickly found myself dozing off.

Thoughts of Emily rushed through my head. Scenes from the day kept replaying themselves over and over. I was lost in Emily’s eyes and smile. I heard her laughter during the Mr. Sexy Legs competition. I was mesmerized by her emerald green hair. Her voracious appetite and gloriously distended belly. How that red leather belt of hers finally popped off at the Royal Gardens. How her gut jiggled and shook when we walked after brunch.

I feel asleep happy.

I woke up about three hours later to find I had two messages on my cabin phone. The first was from the ship’s hotel manager. I'd been invited to attend a private VIP reception the next evening. This was followed by an invitation to dine at the captain’s table immediately afterwards. I still don't know why I was invited. I guess being a travel writer has its perks sometimes. 

I started the second message, and soon felt my heart fluttering. 

“Hi Josh, it’s Emily!” I grinned. “I wanted to let you know that I talked with our butler and asked him about you coming to visit the suite. He said that was totally fine. Isn’t that great? We can chat more tonight after dinner, but I can’t wait for you to see this place! Okay, talk to you later. Bye!”

I put the receiver back and sighed happily. After a moment, I had a thought and made a call. 

“Hello, this is Josh Andersen in 13204," I said over the phone. "I just wanted to confirm that I got your message inviting me to the reception and dinner with the captain tomorrow night. Thank you for that. I did have a quick question, though.”

The next few hours were fitful, and I couldn’t focus on anything. I tried to get caught up on my writing, but eventually gave up and decided to get dinner. Since my stomach had already taken enough abuse that day, I settled on a salad from the buffet. At my table, I gazed out the window at the rolling sea. The sunset turned the sky and water into a breathtakingly beautiful golden hue. I took it all in. Nothing beats a sunset at sea.

Back in the cabin, I took a long, hot shower. My mind raced as the steam rose. I was falling for Emily hard. There was no doubt about it. But was it for the right reasons? I’d been into feedism for as long as I could remember, and Emily’s unabashed gluttony was a big turn on for me. I’d never seen anyone eat so much in my life! But Emily was just so cool too. She was easy to talk to and had a fantastic sense of humor. We liked a lot of the same things, which I now knew included a love of Pee-wee's Big Adventure. Not to mention that Emily was also ridiculously talented; during brunch she’d done some quick sketches on the back of a comment card after I asked her to. I could totally see why she was in the graphic design business. 

I changed into khakis and a blue striped dress shirt and left my cabin for the theater at about 9 pm. Even though it was seven decks down, I walked the seemingly endless stairs down and tried to take my time. But I was still early, of course, and so decided to find a bar. I didn’t need to go too far as there was one right next to the theater entrance. I ordered a Dark and Stormy and took a seat in the lounge. My foot tapped nervously.

Emily arrived about 20 minutes later. She saw me first, came up behind me, and tapped me on the shoulder. I almost jumped out of my seat and dropped my drink. Her laughter was infectious, and I couldn't help but laugh too. 

“Sorry about that, Mr. Sexy Legs.” Emily said with a smile. “I’m not going to stop calling you that any time soon.”

“I hope not! I’m stupidly proud of that title, you know. It was a big win for me.” I took a look at her. Emily’s hair was down, and she was wearing a red sleeveless button-up mini dress. She looked breathtaking! She moved her hands, which had been folded across her stomach, and my heart skipped a beat. Emily had clearly enjoyed herself at dinner, and her dress buttons strained. I could see her soft flesh underneath the gaps. I don’t know how she kept finding space in that belly of hers. I gulped hard.

“H-how was dinner?” I stammered. 

“Absolutely amazing! The food up there is incredible.” She proudly pointed to her protruding gut. “I couldn’t stop eating. Is it obvious?” 

It was. Emily looked like she’d swallowed a basketball. I tried not to stare, but I could feel my eyes bugging out of my head. My erection was coming back too. I shifted nervously and tried to change the subject.

“W-where’s Maddy?” 

“She wasn’t feeling too well after dinner and decided to go to bed early. I think today really wore her out.”

“Hopefully she’ll be better tomorrow,” I said. My composure was returning. “We, uh, still have some time before the show starts. Can I get you something from the bar?”  

“A Dark and Stormy, please.”

“You got it!” I said with a big smile. I ordered another one for myself as well.

Drinks in hand, we went to find seats. We walked slowly so that Emily’s stomach wouldn’t be painfully jostled. She rubbed her stuffed, aching belly until we found our seats. Emily sat down heavily and groaned. Her swollen midsection jiggled as the lights started dimming.

“Oh, remind me to tell you something when the show’s over,” I whispered. Emily nodded and sipped her drink.

The show was a revue of hit Broadway songs. It had a little bit of everything: Rodgers and Hammerstein classics like “Oklahoma’ and “Edelweiss,” Sondheim’s “Comedy Tonight,” Lloyd Weber’s “Music of the Night,” and more. The singers were excellent, and the choreography was out of this world! It was a great show overall, and it felt like a real Broadway production. I made a mental note to mention that in my article. 

At one point, during a rendition of “Till There Was You,” I felt bold enough to try and hold Emily’s hand. I’d been trying to summon up the courage for a good while, and just decided to go for it. No time like the present. My heart pounded and I was terrified, but I didn’t need to be. Emily didn't protest, and even put her head on my shoulder.

“I’ve been waiting for you to do that,” she whispered.

The show ended at 11:15 pm. Emily and I walked out of the theater arm-in-arm and went to the bar for a nightcap. She wasn't quite as big as she'd been before the show. After digesting dinner for 75 minutes, it was also easier for her to walk now. 

“What was it you wanted to tell me?” Emily asked when I came back with the drinks.

“Oh, right!” I said in mock forgetfulness as I handed her an Irish cream. “What are you doing tomorrow at 6 pm?”

“Nothing really. Maddy and I were thinking of checking out one of the specialty restaurants. Why?”

“I was invited to a private VIP reception, and then to have dinner at the captain’s table.” Her eyes went wide.

"Wow! That's exciting!" 

“I also asked them if it was okay to bring a plus one, and they said yes.” I raised my eyebrows. “Would you like to go with me?”

“It’s a date,” Emily said with a huge smile and no hesitation. “I’d love to go!”

“Great! Sounds like it's pretty formal, so you'll get to see me in a suit and tie.”

“I can't wait to see that. And you can come check out the suite beforehand!” She gave me her room number, and we kept talking until our drinks were done. It was almost midnight by the time we said goodnight. Once I was in the elevator – I wasn’t climbing all those stairs back up to my cabin – I clapped my hands together and whooped excitedly.

Coming on this cruise had been a really, really good idea. 

On 1/27/2024 at 1:12 PM, MuscleCarz88 said:

How is coming along ? Can we get an update soon or we looking at a longer time here ... This story is awesome i

It’s coming along nicely, I think. Need to review and edit what I wrote on the cruise…there’ll probably be an update sometime this week. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter V

The Adephagia docked in Nassau early the next morning. The Bahamian capital was just waking up as I strolled the decks sipping my coffee. My thoughts kept going back to the previous day and how quickly things seemed to be moving with Emily. I didn’t even know her last name! But everything seemed to feel right. Part of me wondered if I was completely losing my mind. It wouldn’t be the first time it’d happened – especially around a girl. But I also learned to trust my feelings a long time ago.

“Lovely morning,” said a voice behind me. “I’m not supposed to play favorites, but Nassau is probably my favorite port to visit. Always has been. The food is incredible!” I turned to see a bearded, heavyset man in a uniform smiling pleasantly and walking up beside me. I knew who it was in an instant.

Captain Arsen Behrakis was a legend among cruise ship captains. He’d made a name for himself about 15 years ago when his ship at the time – another GCL ship called the Nyx – collided with a freighter in the Mediterranean and started sinking rapidly. Then-Second Officer Behrakis was off duty at the time, but immediately ran to the bridge to take stock of the situation. His captain, a little weasel of a man named Drakos, was nowhere to be found. Behrakis took charge of the situation and organized a successful evacuation of everyone aboard. No lives were lost in the accident, and the young officer was hailed as a hero for his quick and efficient leadership. It was later found out that Captain Drakos had been **, misread his sea charts, and steered the Nyx directly into the freighter’s path. The captain panicked and abandoned ship before anyone else, and was eventually charged with gross negligence.

Captain Behrakis extended a powerful hand, which I earnestly shook.

“It's an honor to meet you, Captain.” I said a bit deferentially. I couldn’t help it – there’s always been something about ship captains that I’ve always admired and respected. The Adephagia's captain in particular exuded confidence. 

“It’s Mr. Andersen, isn’t it?” Behrakis asked in slightly accented English. “I greatly admire your work for Seawise Travels.

“Y-you do? I’m flattered, sir. Can you please tell that to my boss?” He laughed heartily and took a sip of his steaming tea.

“How are you enjoying the Adie so far?”

“Very much, sir. She’s a fine ship and rivals just about every other one I’ve been on.” The captain nodded approvingly. 

“And your cabin is adequate?”

“More than adequate. I’m staying in one of the solo cabins and have no complaints whatsoever.”

“Good,” the captain said with a huge smile. “Good. I look forward to reading your inevitable article!”

“Thank you, sir. I hope you’ll like it.”

“I’m sure I will.” He turned and looked out at the brightly colored buildings along the dock before checking his watch. “Forgive me, but I must return to the bridge. I look forward to seeing you and Ms. Collins this evening. Be sure to bring an appetite,” he said as he patted his prodigious belly. It hung impressively over his waistband and strained a few buttons. “I like to set a good table.”  

“Ms. Collins?” It took me a second to realize he was talking about Emily. “Oh, yes! We’re looking forward to it. But how did you know I’d asked her to come?”

“I’m the captain,” Behrakis said with a wink. “I know things.” We shook hands again, and the captain returned to his rounds. He started whistling a cheerful tune that I didn’t recognize and greeted the other few passengers who were also out on deck. 

Emily Collins. I smiled. 

I’d signed up for a walking food tour of Nassau and was really looking forward to it. My stomach rumbled as I waited with 27 other passengers in Parliament Square. My breakfast had been purposefully light in anticipation for this tour: we were going to hit eight different restaurants and bars in about four hours. It promised to give a good sampling of the local cuisine and I was excited.

“Hey stranger,” a familiar voice said. Emily walked up and smiled. “I didn’t know you’d signed up for this too!” She wore a blue-striped flowing dress and white tennis shoes. Emily’s hair was down, and she wore a straw sunhat. As before, her stomach had shrunk back down overnight. But I thought maybe it looked a little…bigger? It was hard to tell in that dress though. We hugged.

“Oh yeah,” I said trying to hide my excitement. “I love taking food tours. This is one of the best in the city too, I've heard.”

“It’s the best in the city, my friend!” Our tour guide said cheerfully. He popped up from behind the statue of Queen Victoria. “It’s got the most positive reviews on Yelp, Tripadvisor, and Google. We’re very proud of that fact.” He smiled broadly and called everyone together to check-in. That done, he introduced himself and said his name was Gerald.

“Now, I have to tell you upfront. We advertised this tour as visiting eight local establishments. Our company has recently made some changes, however, and I regret to tell you that we will not be visiting eight today.” There was a murmur in the group as we all looked at each other. Some of the others looked severely irritated. But then Gerald broke out in a broad smile. “We will instead be visiting ten!” Emily and I looked at each other.

"Ten different places?" Emily looked both intimidated and excited at the thought.

“I hope you’re hungry,” I whispered.

“That’s why I wore this dress,” Emily said with a sly smile. She playfully patted her belly. “Plenty of room to grow!"

This going to be epic, I thought.