Can a Model or Moderator erase a user's comment on a forum like it never happen?

jpark786

I posted a comment of Mochii Babii's forum the other night and now it is not even there anymore. And when I go to my own page the post is not even on my page under Activities. Can a model delete a post a user made completely like it never even happened? Or is this just a glitch in the system? It wasn't like I was being mean to her in the post. So I see no reason why she would have deleted it or how it can appear as though it never even happened at all. If she did not delete it, then what happened?

• jpark786 changed the title to Can a model erase a user's post on their forum completely as if it never happened?
  • Curvage Model
5 hours ago, jpark786 said:

I posted a comment of Mochii Babii's forum the other night and now it is not even there anymore. And when I go to my own page the post is not even on my page under Activities. Can a model delete a post a user made completely like it never even happened? Or is this just a glitch in the system? It wasn't like I was being mean to her in the post. So I see no reason why she would have deleted it or how it can appear as though it never even happened at all. If she did not delete it, then what happened?

Yes models can delete comments. 

12 hours ago, S77 said:

A bunch of posts were reported in her thread, as Necro, posting, and a moderator removed them

What does that mean? Was there something wrong with the actual posting of my post or something wrong with what I said and she or her BF/Feeder asked a moderator to remove them? Again, I don't think I said anything mean or at least did not intend to at least. I sent a message to her asking if she deleted it or not and apologized to her and her BF/Feeder if they found anything that I said offensive and explained why I made the post and what I said. But I have not heard anything from her yet. I just want to know what happened and how to make sure it does not happen again. 😊

• jpark786 changed the title to Can a Model or Moderator erase a user's comment on a forum like it never happen?
2 hours ago, jpark786 said:

What does that mean? Was there something wrong with the actual posting of my post or something wrong with what I said and she or her BF/Feeder asked a moderator to remove them? Again, I don't think I said anything mean or at least did not intend to at least. I sent a message to her asking if she deleted it or not and apologized to her and her BF/Feeder if they found anything that I said offensive and explained why I made the post and what I said. But I have not heard anything from her yet. I just want to know what happened and how to make sure it does not happen again. 😊

In general old threads that are brought back from the dead without any new or meaningful content are subject to moderation.

2 hours ago, S77 said:

In general old threads that are brought back from the dead without any new or meaningful content are subject to moderation.

But then why would my comment had been deleted by a moderator? The comment was from the other night not months or a few years ago. Did something go wrong when it was in the process of posting? Or was it something I said in it the moderator did not like? Or did he or she just do a mass deletion without even looking at the posts? If that is the case that is kind of the messed up thing to do. I am not trying to be mean or anything but you are not being very clear on why my comment/post was deleted and how to make sure a moderator will not do it again in the future. Please give me a direct clear and precise answer.

11 minutes ago, Avataг said:

@jpark786

The posts in question have been restored and can be accessed here:

Feel free to discuss the topic there.

The posts had been removed from the original thread because they had been reported for their lack of relevance.

Thank you.

Please tell me, how is my comment not relevant?! I am literally talking about the model and I am trying to get the users pretty much demanding videos to relax and wait a bit. It does not seem right that you can just go around deciding what is relevant and then removing comments just because you feel like it. It should be up to the model if she wants to delete posts off her forum or not. And how about messaging the users about this ansld let them explain there intentions. Nothing in my post is being mean toward Mochii Babii or her BF/Feeder, at least not intentionally. I even messaged her aking if she deleted my post and apologizing if she or her BF/Feeder took offense to anything I said and explained the reasons behind my post. Or did you not even read my post and just mass removed all posts from the last 10 days. This is not right. The user saying that its mid September and the gif, him I can understand, he is pretty much demanding videos. But there was no reason for you to remove mine.. There is nothing wrong or irrelevant about it.

And why is the reply to Avatar's reply need approval. I am sorry and also not sorry for being upset about this. It does not seem right that a moderator or some internet troll can just report me and my post gets removed when there is nothing wrong with it and is relevant. Did you even read it or just blindly agree and removed it. And so are numerous other ones in that new timeout file dump thread Avatar gave me a link to. And that thread is you guys pretty much bullying everyone whose post you put in there, labeling us whining little baby internet trolls with that title and the very act itself. I would like my post along with the others in that offensive and harassing separate random thread put back on Mochii Babii's forum and a formal apology for myself and the other users whose post were unjustly removed and then targeted and bullied with that other thread. And yes, I know I am sounding like a internet Karen right now. But if these moderators can not see the error and cruelty in there actions, maybe they should not be moderators anymore.

• Moderators
47 minutes ago, jpark786 said:

And why is the reply to Avatar's reply need approval.

That was due to the website's spam protection being strictly adjusted atm. That's nothing to worry about, it sometimes happens that I need to approve my own posts.

57 minutes ago, jpark786 said:

I am trying to get the users pretty much demanding videos to relax and wait a bit.

The whole complex of messages regarding the demand was split from the thread. Your message was an answer to the demand post and wouldn't make much sense without the inital post you're reffering to, thus the removal.

Thank you for your contributions.

@jpark786

Mochii's thread is located in a picture forum specifically designated for her to share free content or significant updates with the community. If a thread has been inactive for an extended period, our guidelines specify that it should only be revived with substantial, value-added content. "Asking for updates" does not meet this criterion and is considered a violation of our guidelines against necroposting.

Please note that the footer of older threads includes a cautionary message against reviving the thread without contributing new, valuable content. (see screen shot below)

Posting a meme about it being "mid-September", for instance, doesn't qualify as a value-added update. Such actions not only breach our guidelines but also create unnecessary disappointment for those eagerly awaiting real updates from Mochii.

We understand that Mochii has previously indicated a mid-September release for new content, which has yet to happen. However, this topic is more appropriately discussed in a separate chit-chat thread, not in Mochii's main thread. Maintaining organizational integrity is essential for meaningful conversations on our platform.

Regarding your post, we appreciate the thoughtfulness and respectful tone you demonstrated while responding to the necropost. Unfortunately, (as previously stated by Avatar) deleting the original necropost would also necessitate the removal of all subsequent replies, including your own.

We have re-initiated the topic to allow for focused discussion around "Where is Mochii?" Feel free to continue that conversation in its designated discussion thread. We hope this clarification resolves any confusion you may have had.

image.png

That still does not explain the cruel and harassing title you gave to the thread out of supposed good will for us to " continue talking about this topic." Calling us obnoxious and imply we are big whiny little internet trolls harassing Mochii Babii about her return when myself and others who's post were removed and put into this new random thread were not irrelevant or mean what so ever and actually trying to defend her and wish our excitement for her and her BF/Feeder feeling better from Covid and her return. This is not right and should not happen again. And get a meaningful apology still for it.

1 hour ago, S77 said:

@jpark786

Mochii's thread is located in a picture forum specifically designated for her to share free content or significant updates with the community. If a thread has been inactive for an extended period, our guidelines specify that it should only be revived with substantial, value-added content. "Asking for updates" does not meet this criterion and is considered a violation of our guidelines against necroposting.

Please note that the footer of older threads includes a cautionary message against reviving the thread without contributing new, valuable content. (see screen shot below)

Posting a meme about it being "mid-September", for instance, doesn't qualify as a value-added update. Such actions not only breach our guidelines but also create unnecessary disappointment for those eagerly awaiting real updates from Mochii.

We understand that Mochii has previously indicated a mid-September release for new content, which has yet to happen. However, this topic is more appropriately discussed in a separate chit-chat thread, not in Mochii's main thread. Maintaining organizational integrity is essential for meaningful conversations on our platform.

Regarding your post, we appreciate the thoughtfulness and respectful tone you demonstrated while responding to the necropost. Unfortunately, (as previously stated by Avatar) deleting the original necropost would also necessitate the removal of all subsequent replies, including your own.

We have re-initiated the topic to allow for focused discussion around "Where is Mochii?" Feel free to continue that conversation in its designated discussion thread. We hope this clarification resolves any confusion you may have had.

image.png

7 hours ago, Avataг said:

That was due to the website's spam protection being strictly adjusted atm. That's nothing to worry about, it sometimes happens that I need to approve my own posts.

The whole complex of messages regarding the demand was split from the thread. Your message was an answer to the demand post and wouldn't make much sense without the inital post you're reffering to, thus the removal.

Thank you for your contributions.

I see you changed the title of that separate random thread to something else. That is a start to fixing things. But titling it "Isn't it obnoxious when people are breathing down your neck" and tagging mochii babii to it so people searching her can come to this thread and can be all haha 😂  look at these sad big whiny tiny internet trolls thinking they are owed something still needs to be addressed and genuinely apologized for. And I am sure you think you can just move on from it by ignoring it and not approving anymore of my posts on here. But you still did what you did to me and the others whose posts you removed which was bad enough but then dumped us into that bullying thread of yours with the ones who were actually being whiny and somewhat demanding videos from Mochii Babii now that it is Mid September. If you really can't see what you did was wrong and messed up and apologize let alone genuinely apologize, then that really just shows the sort of person the two of you are. All I am asking for is an apology to me and the other users and some sort of guarantee it will not happen again. I do not want to have to keep wondering all the time whether any post or comment I make will be removed let alone be put into some separate random thread with a bullying title that will only be changed because you two are called out on it.

@S77 Now we have one of the users whose post you removed lashing out on the thread at the other users and calling us children suggesting J11 created the thread, changed the title and we all joined in and we don't deserve having Mochii come back. And all because what you two did. Thank you very much. This is exactly what I am talking about. And you two still refuse to give what I am repeatedly asking you for.

I agree that the thread should have had a better name. That is why I changed it. 
However, I don’t believe the thread was named as such in order to bully you. You might note it was quoting one of the actual posts in the thread. Anyway I do genuinely apologize that the thread was named in a way that made you feel less than valued here. That was not the intention. Since the issue has been resolved and it has reached an organic end, I will now lock this thread. 
Thank you 😊 

• S77 locked this topic
4 minutes ago, jpark786 said:

@S77 Now we have one of the users whose post you removed lashing out on the thread at the other users and calling us children suggesting J11 created the thread, changed the title and we all joined in and we don't deserve having Mochii come back. And all because what you two did. Thank you very much. This is exactly what I am talking about. And you two still refuse to give what I am repeatedly asking you for.

If you feel someone is acting in a way that violates our community guidelines, please use the report function.