6 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

I need sleep but someone doesn’t want to sleep. Bellissima is busy online shopping for catering supplies. She wants bigger serving dishes like the ones they have at her favourite buffets. She wants the food to stay warm during her very long stuffing sessions. So insatiable and gluttonous. I’m honestly worried where this will end. She’s also craving butter all the time. In between meals, she’ll make me swallow sticks of butter on its own. So disgusting. 🙈🐷💦

It seems that bellissima's urges are primeval at this point, to gorge, expand and fatten. A truely wonderful thing and a state all belly's should aspire to.

And as for the butter well adding butter and cream to things is called making them fat bombs so maybe bellissima is telling you something else.

She wants to be fatter 

So give her the butter, melt it down and cook with it, mix it into ice cream give the butter a chance to make bellissima and the rest of you bigger.

• Curvage Model

I woke up feeling a lot fatter than yesterday morning. Not sure if it was those apples I deep friend in butter and sugar and had inside ten pancakes, or all the burgers and mass gainer shakes I had yesterday, but something has added mass to Bellissima and I love it. 🥰🥰

8DF3CDD9-7E96-4A80-A8E8-5C3490D172EE.jpeg

3 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

I woke up feeling a lot fatter than yesterday morning. Not sure if it was those apples I deep friend in butter and sugar and had inside ten pancakes, or all the burgers and mass gainer shakes I had yesterday, but something has added mass to Bellissima and I love it. 🥰🥰

Wow just wow

Bellissima's looking gloriously round and full. It seems that deep frying apples does Bellissima good!

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Bellissima feels like an ocean of fat. Like a waterbed on top of me lol. I love the weight but I want so much more. This is a good start but I look forward to being double the size I am now and then triple 🥵🥵🥵

4 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Bellissima feels like an ocean of fat. Like a waterbed on top of me lol. I love the weight but I want so much more. This is a good start but I look forward to being double the size I am now and then triple 🥵🥵🥵

Then extra buttery pancakes would be a good bet this morning.

Also take the gluttons approach to cooking

Cook 3

Eat those 3 while cooking next three  

Until you are full, but then you have 3 more already cooking so just more for you. Gotta keep bellissima happy don't you?

1 hour ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

I'm no food scientist, but I think I may be onto something here 🤷🤔

Guest Benj91
1 hour ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

You are a dream girl 😍

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, UKUSchubbylover said:

Then extra buttery pancakes would be a good bet this morning.

Also take the gluttons approach to cooking

Cook 3

Eat those 3 while cooking next three  

Until you are full, but then you have 3 more already cooking so just more for you. Gotta keep bellissima happy don't you?

As I made each pancake I stuffed it with the buttery apples and stuffed myself with it. This was around 2am so I’m still amazed I went to so much effort but I did have munchies from the herbs I’d consumed

DE3AD9D6-2B91-4FCC-8E46-AA637630EFC8.jpeg

176BF72E-5CBD-4665-8A67-09935FF43011.jpeg

0E8002E9-9263-488D-A0F4-C12E91BAB970.jpeg

3B05B091-A662-4B6E-A151-D022700EF909.jpeg

FF01176A-62DB-46F9-847A-D401A7904010.jpeg

• Curvage Model
Just now, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

As I made each pancake I stuffed it with the buttery apples and stuffed myself with it. This was around 2am so I’m still amazed I went to so much effort but I did have munchies from the herbs I’d consumed

DE3AD9D6-2B91-4FCC-8E46-AA637630EFC8.jpeg

176BF72E-5CBD-4665-8A67-09935FF43011.jpeg

0E8002E9-9263-488D-A0F4-C12E91BAB970.jpeg

3B05B091-A662-4B6E-A151-D022700EF909.jpeg

FF01176A-62DB-46F9-847A-D401A7904010.jpeg

What made this amazing was the cardamom I added to the butter 

7 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

🐳

• Curvage Model

Pig eats pig. I’m getting chicken tikka, butter naan and I ordered two full breakfasts with sausages, eggs, bacon, mushrooms, hash browns and toast with jam and butter. Also having four portions of fries and washing it down with mass gainer. I’m going to be stuffed and I can’t wait.

2 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Pig eats pig. I’m getting chicken tikka, butter naan and I ordered two full breakfasts with sausages, eggs, bacon, mushrooms, hash browns and toast with jam and butter. Also having four portions of fries and washing it down with mass gainer. I’m going to be stuffed and I can’t wait.

1 evening but calories for 3 days, what a fatass youve become! holy pig!

Guest Carcer89
On 7/16/2023 at 8:33 AM, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Best try it again to confirm this theory 😍

• Curvage Model

There’s a girl who you don’t even know. You don’t have much information about her life, other than she used to play a lot of sports and now the only muscles she works out regularly are around her greedy jaws. She’s gaining weight at a rapid rate, ruining her previously athletic body with every greasy bite. Her fat destroys clothes, popping buttons of shirts, shredding panties, splitting seams. This girl gets so turned on by her gluttony, it shows when she stands up and the wet patch glistens from her chair. Sometimes she gets busy at work and goes quiet. Sometimes she doesn’t post pictures and you keep logging into different sites around 2 or 3am to see if there are new photos with thicker thighs, new rolls and a lower hanging belly 🥵🥵🥵🥵

7DB31FD1-DBCD-4F0E-B25E-05A3C451488F.jpeg

Guest Mrfeedher
10 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

There’s a girl who you don’t even know. You don’t have much information about her life, other than she used to play a lot of sports and now the only muscles she works out regularly are around her greedy jaws. She’s gaining weight at a rapid rate, ruining her previously athletic body with every greasy bite. Her fat destroys clothes, popping buttons of shirts, shredding panties, splitting seams. This girl gets so turned on by her gluttony, it shows when she stands up and the wet patch glistens from her chair. Sometimes she gets busy at work and goes quiet. Sometimes she doesn’t post pictures and you keep logging into different sites around 2 or 3am to see if there are new photos with thicker thighs, new rolls and a lower hanging belly 🥵🥵🥵🥵

7DB31FD1-DBCD-4F0E-B25E-05A3C451488F.jpeg

I wanna lick the chair…then the place where the wet patch came from 😎🥴😍