• Curvage Model

Hiii !!! Im still fairly new to Curvage , but i love it already !!! Im planning my first stuffing video , what would you like to see me eat ?? Im open to all suggestions :) feel free to follow me ( ill follow back ) and we can be friends πŸ’–πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆπŸ’–20230327_122235.thumb.jpg.b979a908ab17853d8859bc4e62f5bcea.jpg

7 hours ago, gordita supreme said:

Hiii !!! Im still fairly new to Curvage , but i love it already !!! Im planning my first stuffing video , what would you like to see me eat ?? Im open to all suggestions :) feel free to follow me ( ill follow back ) and we can be friends πŸ’–πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆπŸ’–20230327_122235.thumb.jpg.b979a908ab17853d8859bc4e62f5bcea.jpg

Hey! I’d say eat something you love! My favorite part of any stuffing video is when someone just pigs out on their favorite foods and you can really see the enjoyment on their face 🀀.Β 

Guest Carcer89
20 hours ago, gordita supreme said:

Welcome!

13 hours ago, hamazon said:

Hey! I’d say eat something you love! My favorite part of any stuffing video is when someone just pigs out on their favorite foods and you can really see the enjoyment on their face 🀀.Β 

This guy makes an excellent pointΒ πŸ‘

Guest JDA1911

Both the stills and gifs shown with your progress is such a nice collection, along with seeing the results you've been making.Β 
Wow, just wow.Β 

Guest JDA1911

Why it sure looks like you've made some progress there. What a difference and the pics/gifs before.Β 
Creativity at its finest