• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Hello everyone sorry for my absence I've been a bit busy. Please enjoy these little gifs I will be working on new clips shortly maybe it's time to do a weigh in video. The last time I did one was around January/February time it will be interesting to see what the scale reads this time 🤭

InShot_20230423_213715348.gif

InShot_20230423_093839966.gif

40 minutes ago, Onlyjaynefan said:

Hello everyone sorry for my absence I've been a bit busy. Please enjoy these little gifs I will be working on new clips shortly maybe it's time to do a weigh in video. The last time I did one was around January/February time it will be interesting to see what the scale reads this time 🤭

41 minutes ago, Onlyjaynefan said:

Looking like that, I'd forgive you anything🥵😍

• Curvage Model

Ok so this was a little shocking. I knew I had gained a considerable amount of weight  and it was quite easy to see when you look at pictures from when I started here to recently my belly has grown considerably in the last few months but it's been a steady increase. So imagine my surprise when I made a comparison pic using a photo taken tonight and one taken less than a month ago you can clearly see I'm am bigger I was shocked and excited at the same time seeing how quickly I am gaining weight. I got a bit turned on at the thought of what I will look like in a few months 🤤 anyways hope you get the same kick out of this comparison picture as I did 🤭

Snapchat-1444899010.jpg

2 minutes ago, Onlyjaynefan said:

Ok so this was a little shocking. I knew I had gained a considerable amount of weight  and it was quite easy to see when you look at pictures from when I started here to recently my belly has grown considerably in the last few months but it's been a steady increase. So imagine my surprise when I made a comparison pic using a photo taken tonight and one taken less than a month ago you can clearly see I'm am bigger I was shocked and excited at the same time seeing how quickly I am gaining weight. I got a bit turned on at the thought of what I will look like in a few months 🤤 anyways hope you get the same kick out of this comparison picture as I did 🤭

Snapchat-1444899010.jpg

Hey Onlyjaynefan --- I don't impress easily but my mouth fell open with amazement to see your staggering weight gain.  I'm a Fat Admirer who measures  a woman's beauty by the pound.  And nothing is sexier that a prodigious appetite.  Please keep getting fatter until the very floorboards are creaking under your mighty tread !!! 💕😀👍

• Curvage Model
11 minutes ago, Learn2$ELL said:

Hey Onlyjaynefan --- I don't impress easily but my mouth fell open with amazement to see your staggering weight gain.  I'm a Fat Admirer who measures  a woman's beauty by the pound.  And nothing is sexier that a prodigious appetite.  Please keep getting fatter until the very floorboards are creaking under your mighty tread !!! 💕😀👍

I'm so glad you like what I've done with myself, I could not have done it without my fans and their encouragement. The best part is I'm not planning to stop anytime soon so let's all enjoy the journey together ☺️

• Curvage Model

I'm starting to notice a lot more movement in my body now when I'm doing things my belly has become so heavy and quakes and jiggles when I move it also sways and lurches around as I roll over or stand up. My ass sometimes claps as I walk around (this is very exciting btw) and my globe like cheeks move independent of each other and my big fat thighs bounce around and are influenced by my ass and it's movements they are also a nice soft perch for my expanding belly ☺️

InShot_20230513_015219784.gif

InShot_20230513_014540989.gif

5 hours ago, Onlyjaynefan said:

Snapchat-1444899010.jpg

Sometimes there are no words 🥵

giphy(8).thumb.gif.64532f6d6bc98c0d2e8df4ff3689cd5a.gif

12 minutes ago, Onlyjaynefan said:

I'm starting to notice a lot more movement in my body now when I'm doing things my belly has become so heavy and quakes and jiggles when I move it also sways and lurches around as I roll over or stand up. My ass sometimes claps as I walk around (this is very exciting btw) and my globe like cheeks move independent of each other and my big fat thighs bounce around and are influenced by my ass and it's movements they are also a nice soft perch for my expanding belly ☺️

Err, I'm particularly excited by the ass and thighs description🥵🥵🤤

I'd like to verify your claims so please submit evidence for inspection 😂😂🥵🍑🤤

I'm a 'big ass / big thighs' kind of guy 😈

Guest Carcer89
42 minutes ago, Onlyjaynefan said:

The real benchmark of getting bigger - how your body moves and feels differently 😍

• Curvage Model
20 minutes ago, sconesy73 said:

Err, I'm particularly excited by the ass and thighs description🥵🥵🤤

I'd like to verify your claims so please submit evidence for inspection 😂😂🥵🍑🤤

I'm a 'big ass / big thighs' kind of guy 😈

I need to make another body exploration clip but Ime a bit excited by the thighs and ass description myself my my rear getting so big and having that much movement has always been a little fantasy of mine and my bottom has always been an asset I'm proud of ☺️ oh I'm pretty proud of my before and afters too 

IMG_20230513_073212.jpg