2 hours ago, Big&BeautifulCoco said:

I appreciate every single one of my 3,714 followers and I show my appreciation by following every single person who follows me. 🥰. You are all so amazing and I want to say Thank you 😘 for all the love and support. I love this community ❤️

*big hugs* love you, too Coco 😊❤️🥰

• Curvage Model

New Video pending approval. So about this clip I start out filming me in my nightgown 🤰🐷 eating some 🌮 burping playing with my belly and boom 💥 out of nowhere, I get hit with painful contractions 😬😩🥵. You can clearly see just how much pain I am in by the look on my face 😩😫. Like a true MVP🏆 I continue to record till the pain is gone. 😴

VideoCapture_20230405-185458.thumb.jpg.1a4767e3a5b2cddf9aa63a4a0a3f64ce.jpgVideoCapture_20230405-185334.thumb.jpg.a60f3a2a113be5db5cd5169d4736d66f.jpgVideoCapture_20230405-185144.thumb.jpg.67ec341ddab7fb5ed8f5d3d68bc80695.jpgYour definitely gonna wanna check out this clip. 🔥🥵

• Curvage Model
42 minutes ago, BigBellies said:

I'd love to know what the girl on the right would think if she could what you've done to yourself 😱

Well considering that girl barely ever took pictures because she was so depressed and miserable in her own skin and thought she was so fat. I would say she would be disgusted with me. Now as for me looking at her. I think she was unappreciative at the blessings she had & way to hard on herself.  She lost precious years worth of capturing kodak moments with her daughter because she was so self conscious that she inevitably was selfish and now her daughter don't have photos to look back at. that photo was taken after my first pregnancy my daughter was like 3 or 4 then. Now I have a newborn daughter and all I do is take photos and videos with her. I love my body and everything about it and I owe a huge part of that to this community. I am very confident and love myself and this community for the ability to enjoy my life once again. Also a side note sense joining curvage I am no longer on depression medication that I was on for about 10 yrs and couldn't be more happy and thankful. 

15 hours ago, Big&BeautifulCoco said:

Well considering that girl barely ever took pictures because she was so depressed and miserable in her own skin and thought she was so fat. I would say she would be disgusted with me. Now as for me looking at her. I think she was unappreciative at the blessings she had & way to hard on herself.  She lost precious years worth of capturing kodak moments with her daughter because she was so self conscious that she inevitably was selfish and now her daughter don't have photos to look back at. that photo was taken after my first pregnancy my daughter was like 3 or 4 then. Now I have a newborn daughter and all I do is take photos and videos with her. I love my body and everything about it and I owe a huge part of that to this community. I am very confident and love myself and this community for the ability to enjoy my life once again. Also a side note sense joining curvage I am no longer on depression medication that I was on for about 10 yrs and couldn't be more happy and thankful. 

I love this post and can totally relate to it 💗

Please don't think of yourself as selfish though- it's incredibly difficult to be happy in your own skin sometimes but the fact you're happy now is more important than the fact you weren't before (I hope that makes sense).

We can't change the past, but we can learn from it and then we can change the future😊

You look absolutely gorgeous so please keep posting your beautiful pictures and keep being your happy self 😊😍😘

• Curvage Model
On 4/8/2023 at 8:07 PM, sconesy73 said:

I love this post and can totally relate to it 💗

Please don't think of yourself as selfish though- it's incredibly difficult to be happy in your own skin sometimes but the fact you're happy now is more important than the fact you weren't before (I hope that makes sense).

We can't change the past, but we can learn from it and then we can change the future😊

You look absolutely gorgeous so please keep posting your beautiful pictures and keep being your happy self 😊😍😘

Absolutely correct 💯 thank you 😊 🥰

17 minutes ago, Big&BeautifulCoco said:

That first pic I thought I had so much belly to to sit on the ledge ha ha ha 😂  🐷 🐷 IMG_20230410_224202_882.thumb.webp.92f9197b5beac8882383aa6b89d8e62a.webp

The difference is very obvious, but you looked amazing back then and you still look amazing now :) ❤️

1 minute ago, Big&BeautifulCoco said:

Do you have a fantasy or even just a wish of a specific place of a public display to be recorded? If so where would it be at? 

Hmm... Kinda hard to answer that one. A specific place of a public display to be recorded... I'm drawing a blank on that one

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, DanteSparda45 said:

The difference is very obvious, but you looked amazing back then and you still look amazing now :) ❤️

Hmm... Kinda hard to answer that one. A specific place of a public display to be recorded... I'm drawing a blank on that one

Wow you have seen a lot of public Displays I bet. I see you made 5 yrs on the site congratulations my friend  🎊 👏 💐 🥳 what's the most unique one you can recall seeing? If you don't mind me asking. 

• Curvage Model
45 minutes ago, Iluvfoodb**s said:

Personally I'd love to have a pregnant girlfriend and record her while she has a public display of gluttony and pregnancy while she's wearing a crop top and booty shorts so everyone can see how huge she is

I'm not pregnant anymore. I do think I still look like I am pregnant 😆. That's a hot idea 💡  

8 minutes ago, Big&BeautifulCoco said:

Wow you have seen a lot of public Displays I bet. I see you made 5 yrs on the site congratulations my friend  🎊 👏 💐 🥳 what's the most unique one you can recall seeing? If you don't mind me asking. 

Haven't really seen a lot of public displays. I don't travel very often.