Friend in denial as to how chubby shes got

Anon_

2 minutes ago, MarvelHero88 said:

The very last message says it all... yeah it most def hit a point of her knowing she is fat and i think she is hinting at something here. Like she snacks a lot and wonders why her close dont fit 🤦‍♂️😆 Dude she is either a undercover feedee or this is straight up bs like other have said. She admits to gaining weight but then back tracks say they shrunk.then ask if you know ways to help her button them damn well knowing she is chubby and there is no way of buttoning them.. Then says brb going to go eat brownies lol.. like what is going on here ??? 

I just dont think she wants to admit just how far shes fallen and how far she continues to fall, whatever the reason and whatever is going on Im loving every second of it

Also we ended up video calling once she came back, I counted 6 large brownies which I dont think is really "leftovers" lol

Guest Ex jock

Yeah. She wants you to call you out on it, she is practically begging for it. Keeps steering the conversation to “denial” to setup the opportunity for a response from you, she is for sure fishing for it. Especially the way she brings up your weight/body too hoping you’ll throw it back her way. Try it

1 hour ago, Ex jock said:

Yeah. She wants you to call you out on it, she is practically begging for it. Keeps steering the conversation to “denial” to setup the opportunity for a response from you, she is for sure fishing for it. Especially the way she brings up your weight/body too hoping you’ll throw it back her way. Try it

That is exactly what i been saying lol

1 hour ago, Ex jock said:

Alright next time I will try be a bit more on the nose, I dont want to go too far yet just incase

Oh my god i honestly wish i could have somehow recorded literally everything that happened today, unfortunately my eyes are not cameras and there was no reasonable opportunity to do so with my phone, but I hope my descriptions are good enough for you all to imagine what happened

So for those of you who dont know at pizza huts in the uk you can pay for an all you can eat, where basically staff keep bringing out pizzas onto a table and you are free to go over and help yourself to as much and many as you want across that day, and as you all hopefully read a couple days ago we went there today and all prebooked all you can eats for a undisclosed special occasion

Charlotte came and picked both me and Heather up, and I know its a bit of a side track but when she picked me up her belly looked even more massive sat in her car than normal she had 2 massive rolls that completely consumed her leggings waistband, it looked like you could fit a whole hand in the roll, shes got to be about 16+ stone and carries everything so well, when we got to pick Heather up she looked alot thinner again with the corset on she said she had bought, still looking a little more filled out than she used to in her arms, thighs and especially chest, but nonetheless she had managed to get her very small (either size 4 or 6 which is what she used to wear) black jeans on properly, with no muffin top or anything, and to go with it a tight fitted top which exaggerated her cleavage and showed off the top of her boobs which were bulging out her bra (which might have been a bit showy in the context of the occasion but whatever, i thought she looked remarkably hot and was barely containing myself, but it got even hotter later...), i only got to see this all briefly, due to the very cold whether today, as she came to the car she put on one of her usually large hoodies. Now even though her waist looked fine while she was sat the jeans looked skin tight to her thighs, really showing their plumpness.

We arrived slightly late and so Megan, Amelia and her bf James were all already sat inside. Once we were all sat Heather took her hoodie off, and still to my surprise, even sat she looked skinny again, i couldnt help but think how much she had really stuffed herself into this thing (again she isnt properly fat yet, but she hasnt looked very stick like in ages). We all sat and talked for a bit then filtered out of the row of seats and went up to get our food. It being Amelias first time being able to eat meat again she went straight for ones with loads on it, to which Heather said cheekily "oi save some for me" as she scooped up 4 slices to her self, she took these and her other previously picked 2 slices of plain back to the table before getting up to go get a glass of pepsi aswell. I made sure to count what everyone got to start with for comparison, Heather, Megan and I had 6, Charlotte 8, James 5 and Amelia 3. We took our time eating nice and slow as we intended to stay quite awhile, or atleast that was the plan, however it was about 2pm by now and we were all starving. We all ate away, chatting as we went, after her original 6 slices were gone Heather was sitting very awkwardly, very upright and straight occasionally tugging at what at the time looked like her hips. She got up for more, as did Charlotte and I, Heather taking 2 more slices, Charlotte 4 and me 2 aswell (in hopes I could manage to finish them in time to go up with Heather again). Heather stood around a little longer though stretching out her mid section, to the point that we were back sat down when she had finished stretching. She very cautiously sat keeping her back straight and waist upright then began eating again. Megan soon commented "I dont know how you eat so much, even more than me, but stay so skinny like honestly how", there was no response, just a shrug while she continued eating. "Its just genetics for some lucky people" Charlotte joked "not me of course" she continued. We all started to realise stuffing ourselves maybe wasnt the best idea for what we planned to be an extended lunch merging with dinner, I had unashamedly unbuttoned my jeans starting to feel stuffed. We saw this as an opportunity to just lay back in the seats and chat until we wanted more, despite the relaxed atmosphere of it all Heather was looking very out of place, sat perfectly upright but starting to look genuinely uncomfortable. It wasnt long before she got up and said she was just going to the toilets quickly. 

It wasnt soon after her leaving i felt my phone buzz, checking it she had messaged asking me to come to the toilets. I got up making the same excuse and walked over, upon entering I saw her jeans open and her frantically pulling at what she said was a corset, it was actually some clearly very cheap waist trainer with 3 sets of metal hooks you can close it at (depending on how tight you want it). Her open jeans had revealed how the waist trainer had ridden slightly up her lower belly, with fat bursting out its lower sides and starting to seep out the front. Desperately she burst herself out of what looked to be the tightest set of hooks, letting out a moan of relief as her bloated belly dropped out and expanded. She sat on the counter with the sinks massaging her belly. Instinctively I asked if she was ok "i need to let the pressure of a bit", "but what do you need me for?" I asked in return, she sighed and stood up "to help me back in". I laughed trying to hide how excited I was about this "theres no way your getting back in that look at that belly", she looked at me glowing red "im not that fat...", i matched her quieter tone saying that "I know, but you are also bloated now", she continued looking at me then grabbed the waist trainer stating adamantly "you are helping me back in i just need to last a few hours again", i stepped over to her and knelt down infront of her as she wrapped it around her back pulling each side to the front "hold these" she said, i was honestly too flustered to speak so just followed along hoping she didnt catch onto how much i was enjoying this. Her bloat wasnt massive for curvage standards but it took her from a softened athletes podgy belly to a belly that was pushed out becoming extra rounded but also still soft on the lower quarter below the belly button. "Right when i tell you to pull you pull them onto those furthest in hooks, when just one of them is hooked tell me so i can move my hands", she inhaled thinking sucking in would help but her belly barely shrunk, just moving the softer lower quarter in slightly. She then placed her hands on her lower belly "pull", and as I pulled the sides she pushed her hands straight into her belly trying to reduce it further. I could hear her desperately trying not to start breathing heavily and letting out subtle and soft moans in distress, i was pulling on the waist trainer hard but there was a good 3cmish gap between just the sides themselves and over 5cm between connecting it together on the loosest 3rd set of hooks. Soon she gasped out and her belly expanded, and i let go, clearly there was no chance of getting her back in let alone on the tightest hooks again. Stuttering i said "look maybe if we just try again" as i grabbed the sides and pulled wanting to try squeeze a girl into her tight clothes again (that wasnt myself), but she wasnt trying and the loosest hooks didnt even get within 15cm of each other, i kept pulling but she made me stop. "can we just get me back in the jeans atleast", so we tried the same again, but this was an even more desperate attempt, i also made sure to take the chance to 'accidentally' squeeze at her lower belly sides while i tried. Although i wanted to continue doing what had been the hottest experience of my life i knew if it was much longer then people would definitely come and see if we were ok. "look here" i said taking a hairbobble off my wrist, and wrapping it around her jeans button, through the hole then back onto the button, she tried to pull up on the zip but it didnt budge "I am NOT going back out there like this" she asserted, then sighed "just go get my hoodie... I'll hide it again, actually get my bag to hide the corset away in aswell" i left to go get it, upon returning to the table the obvious questioning ensued, so I just made the female 'implication' to stop further questioning later. She put the hoodie on and stuffed the waist trainer to the bottom of her bag, and we headed back together, with little being said. 

The lack of restriction on her belly now however ment that once we did return she sat far more comfortably and across the next couple hours continued to go get more food, I stopped counting slices but Charlotte went up twice more for 2 big loads, I went up for 3 smaller sets and Heather and Megan kept going to get individual slices when they felt like it (Heather somehow managing more than the noticeably larger Megan) whereas Amelia and James just waited until later on to just repeat what they started out with. By the end of it all we had all had a good day out but most importantly we all left stuffed and satisfied, I got an amazing peak at Charlottes belly too as we left as her leggings got pulled down below her belly button when she stretched out after standing up to leave. 

Hope you all enjoyed the read and I hope Ive done it justice because its something I certainly wont forget, also I tried keeping the end section short because it was fairly mundane anyway but also because this was already becoming alot longer than I expected lol

On 12/10/2022 at 9:11 PM, Anon_ said:

Oh my god i honestly wish i could have somehow recorded literally everything that happened today, unfortunately my eyes are not cameras and there was no reasonable opportunity to do so with my phone, but I hope my descriptions are good enough for you all to imagine what happened

So for those of you who dont know at pizza huts in the uk you can pay for an all you can eat, where basically staff keep bringing out pizzas onto a table and you are free to go over and help yourself to as much and many as you want across that day, and as you all hopefully read a couple days ago we went there today and all prebooked all you can eats for a undisclosed special occasion

Charlotte came and picked both me and Heather up, and I know its a bit of a side track but when she picked me up her belly looked even more massive sat in her car than normal she had 2 massive rolls that completely consumed her leggings waistband, it looked like you could fit a whole hand in the roll, shes got to be about 16+ stone and carries everything so well, when we got to pick Heather up she looked alot thinner again with the corset on she said she had bought, still looking a little more filled out than she used to in her arms, thighs and especially chest, but nonetheless she had managed to get her very small (either size 4 or 6 which is what she used to wear) black jeans on properly, with no muffin top or anything, and to go with it a tight fitted top which exaggerated her cleavage and showed off the top of her boobs which were bulging out her bra (which might have been a bit showy in the context of the occasion but whatever, i thought she looked remarkably hot and was barely containing myself, but it got even hotter later...), i only got to see this all briefly, due to the very cold whether today, as she came to the car she put on one of her usually large hoodies. Now even though her waist looked fine while she was sat the jeans looked skin tight to her thighs, really showing their plumpness.

We arrived slightly late and so Megan, Amelia and her bf James were all already sat inside. Once we were all sat Heather took her hoodie off, and still to my surprise, even sat she looked skinny again, i couldnt help but think how much she had really stuffed herself into this thing (again she isnt properly fat yet, but she hasnt looked very stick like in ages). We all sat and talked for a bit then filtered out of the row of seats and went up to get our food. It being Amelias first time being able to eat meat again she went straight for ones with loads on it, to which Heather said cheekily "oi save some for me" as she scooped up 4 slices to her self, she took these and her other previously picked 2 slices of plain back to the table before getting up to go get a glass of pepsi aswell. I made sure to count what everyone got to start with for comparison, Heather, Megan and I had 6, Charlotte 8, James 5 and Amelia 3. We took our time eating nice and slow as we intended to stay quite awhile, or atleast that was the plan, however it was about 2pm by now and we were all starving. We all ate away, chatting as we went, after her original 6 slices were gone Heather was sitting very awkwardly, very upright and straight occasionally tugging at what at the time looked like her hips. She got up for more, as did Charlotte and I, Heather taking 2 more slices, Charlotte 4 and me 2 aswell (in hopes I could manage to finish them in time to go up with Heather again). Heather stood around a little longer though stretching out her mid section, to the point that we were back sat down when she had finished stretching. She very cautiously sat keeping her back straight and waist upright then began eating again. Megan soon commented "I dont know how you eat so much, even more than me, but stay so skinny like honestly how", there was no response, just a shrug while she continued eating. "Its just genetics for some lucky people" Charlotte joked "not me of course" she continued. We all started to realise stuffing ourselves maybe wasnt the best idea for what we planned to be an extended lunch merging with dinner, I had unashamedly unbuttoned my jeans starting to feel stuffed. We saw this as an opportunity to just lay back in the seats and chat until we wanted more, despite the relaxed atmosphere of it all Heather was looking very out of place, sat perfectly upright but starting to look genuinely uncomfortable. It wasnt long before she got up and said she was just going to the toilets quickly. 

It wasnt soon after her leaving i felt my phone buzz, checking it she had messaged asking me to come to the toilets. I got up making the same excuse and walked over, upon entering I saw her jeans open and her frantically pulling at what she said was a corset, it was actually some clearly very cheap waist trainer with 3 sets of metal hooks you can close it at (depending on how tight you want it). Her open jeans had revealed how the waist trainer had ridden slightly up her lower belly, with fat bursting out its lower sides and starting to seep out the front. Desperately she burst herself out of what looked to be the tightest set of hooks, letting out a moan of relief as her bloated belly dropped out and expanded. She sat on the counter with the sinks massaging her belly. Instinctively I asked if she was ok "i need to let the pressure of a bit", "but what do you need me for?" I asked in return, she sighed and stood up "to help me back in". I laughed trying to hide how excited I was about this "theres no way your getting back in that look at that belly", she looked at me glowing red "im not that fat...", i matched her quieter tone saying that "I know, but you are also bloated now", she continued looking at me then grabbed the waist trainer stating adamantly "you are helping me back in i just need to last a few hours again", i stepped over to her and knelt down infront of her as she wrapped it around her back pulling each side to the front "hold these" she said, i was honestly too flustered to speak so just followed along hoping she didnt catch onto how much i was enjoying this. Her bloat wasnt massive for curvage standards but it took her from a softened athletes podgy belly to a belly that was pushed out becoming extra rounded but also still soft on the lower quarter below the belly button. "Right when i tell you to pull you pull them onto those furthest in hooks, when just one of them is hooked tell me so i can move my hands", she inhaled thinking sucking in would help but her belly barely shrunk, just moving the softer lower quarter in slightly. She then placed her hands on her lower belly "pull", and as I pulled the sides she pushed her hands straight into her belly trying to reduce it further. I could hear her desperately trying not to start breathing heavily and letting out subtle and soft moans in distress, i was pulling on the waist trainer hard but there was a good 3cmish gap between just the sides themselves and over 5cm between connecting it together on the loosest 3rd set of hooks. Soon she gasped out and her belly expanded, and i let go, clearly there was no chance of getting her back in let alone on the tightest hooks again. Stuttering i said "look maybe if we just try again" as i grabbed the sides and pulled wanting to try squeeze a girl into her tight clothes again (that wasnt myself), but she wasnt trying and the loosest hooks didnt even get within 15cm of each other, i kept pulling but she made me stop. "can we just get me back in the jeans atleast", so we tried the same again, but this was an even more desperate attempt, i also made sure to take the chance to 'accidentally' squeeze at her lower belly sides while i tried. Although i wanted to continue doing what had been the hottest experience of my life i knew if it was much longer then people would definitely come and see if we were ok. "look here" i said taking a hairbobble off my wrist, and wrapping it around her jeans button, through the hole then back onto the button, she tried to pull up on the zip but it didnt budge "I am NOT going back out there like this" she asserted, then sighed "just go get my hoodie... I'll hide it again, actually get my bag to hide the corset away in aswell" i left to go get it, upon returning to the table the obvious questioning ensued, so I just made the female 'implication' to stop further questioning later. She put the hoodie on and stuffed the waist trainer to the bottom of her bag, and we headed back together, with little being said. 

The lack of restriction on her belly now however ment that once we did return she sat far more comfortably and across the next couple hours continued to go get more food, I stopped counting slices but Charlotte went up twice more for 2 big loads, I went up for 3 smaller sets and Heather and Megan kept going to get individual slices when they felt like it (Heather somehow managing more than the noticeably larger Megan) whereas Amelia and James just waited until later on to just repeat what they started out with. By the end of it all we had all had a good day out but most importantly we all left stuffed and satisfied, I got an amazing peak at Charlottes belly too as we left as her leggings got pulled down below her belly button when she stretched out after standing up to leave. 

Hope you all enjoyed the read and I hope Ive done it justice because its something I certainly wont forget, also I tried keeping the end section short because it was fairly mundane anyway but also because this was already becoming alot longer than I expected lol

I’ll be honest I don’t believe a word of it, it sounds far too good to be true. 

Makes for a great read nonetheless 

33 minutes ago, mjimble said:

I’ll be honest I don’t believe a word of it, it sounds far too good to be true. 

Makes for a great read nonetheless 

bro your not the only one who thinks this is complete bs but like you said its a great read... just enjoy this giys stories because at the end of the day that is all they really are 

On 12/14/2022 at 5:34 PM, MarvelHero88 said:

bro your not the only one who thinks this is complete bs but like you said its a great read... just enjoy this giys stories because at the end of the day that is all they really are 

Ive not rly seen much of her because of the holidays, we are meeting up as usual tomorrow so if anything good happens will let you know

10 minutes ago, Filusik said:

Bro, don't disappear like that, I come in every day hoping to read some news from you

Sorry updates are slow, but its unfortunately not everyday something good happens, and although I could probably try force things to happen it feels wrong in some way and I dont really want to do that, so I hope you all can be patient while things trickle in

So nothing all that unique happened but i thought id share anyway just because of how long its been

I wasnt expecting anything at all today honestly because it is very cold so naturally we both had coats on, i was expecting her to keep it on but when we got in she immediately unzipped it saying how she couldnt breath because of how tight her coat was around her chest

She had a very tight fitted light pink top that hugged her curves like a swimsuit on and a almost black leather type of slighty glittery trousers that i hadnt seen her wear in ages. These trousers absolutely clung tightly to her thighs showing just how big theyve got with a slight wobble when she walks. The waist band looked extremely stretchy but even the 3 buttons looked quite strained still. When we sat this top that was skin tight showed off her medium sized but incredibly rounded muffintop that folded and rolled as she moved, this top roll alone looked like a whole little belly in of itself it was that round. She ate more than usual too having 2 large cookies with her hot chocolate and kept complaining how she still felt hungry. When she stood up again she pulled the waistband down to her hips and her belly hung out over on all sides as she sighed, zipping her coat back up to just below her chest as fast as possible before anyone saw all the chub spilling out

53 minutes ago, Youlikemyride said:

Do you at least have old photos of her . Photos that you never posted?

Ive literally already said this before, i cant do before and afters cus she was 17 when skinny and during her gain, and even now, she barely posts pictures of herself, im putting images i have and feel comfy posting here when i get them

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry its been ages, i planned to update you all on the christmas and new years stuff today but Ive got exciting but also i guess for this thread sort of unfortunate news

Last night at a news years party we kissed, now ive had feelings for her for ages and im super excited what this might mean, idk if we are girlfriends yet but i dont think itll be long if not

Now this news is amazing for me but thing is if she is now my gf idk how i would feel sharing pictures of her without her permission, i already didnt feel to great about it to start with, but i think i would still feel fine sharing stories about her

So i suppose watch this space for what happens next because idk where to go with this thread now honestly, if you are all fine with just stories thats great but i feel like you will all be disappointed that i dont think i will be posting images anymore (i might change my mind idk)