Kate Upton

Guest Horsti

I still think she is a tad overrated but I do now see how she became a model.  She really did have a young fresh look about her.  Sorry but even though she's only about 5 or 6 years older I think the weight she added takes away from the fresh look.  She does look more mature with the added weight which I think takes away from her appeal.  However, for most guys the boob growth overshadows the affect on her looks.  She still does have

a cute enough face though.

Guest AirJordanFan93

I guess this would be slightly off topic from weight and her size. I am amused with all these people blaming her for Justin Verlanders poor performance this year for the Tigers.

Guest temporary

I guess this would be slightly off topic from weight and her size. I am amused with all these people blaming her for Justin Verlanders poor performance this year for the Tigers.

VYf2PHE

Apparently they weaken arms too. To be fair, if my choice was between reviewing footage of the lineup I'll face later in the week or making some footage with her, my performance would likely suffer a bit too.

Guest AirJordanFan93

VYf2PHE

Apparently they weaken arms too. To be fair, if my choice was between reviewing footage of the lineup I'll face later in the week or making some footage with her, my performance would likely suffer a bit too.

Don't they weaken legs though isn't that the age old advice Mikey instilled in us all in Rocky

Guest temporary

Damn it! The embed didn't work, requisite picture of Mickey is included in the above post, it's just not working..  Can you not embed from imgur?

Guest AirJordanFan93

Damn it! The embed didn't work, requisite picture of Mickey is included in the above post, it's just not working..  Can you not embed from imgur?

I have only embedded stuff from DailyMail on this site never from an image host.

Guest temporary

I have only embedded stuff from DailyMail on this site never from an image host.

Ah, well, nevertheless, it's suppose to be there. Great minds think alike.

Guest OlayTheDay

I'm guilty of falling into the Kate Upton bandwagon...all thanks to her boobs that most of her bras can't handle any given day lol

I guess what really surprises some people is that she isn't as thin as a stick (like she was at 15) or that she doesn't have a stomach with rock hard abs like some female athletes. On the bright side, it's a good thing the modeling business can take in a girl like her because she's far from most girls you see out there showing off on a runway. Hell, a few decades from now, we could have a model 3 times the size of Kate with all the fame she has now if that hasn't happened yet.

Oh, and I do hate it when people call her fat, because by my standards, she's going to need an extra 30-50 lbs before she reaches that status.

I love it!!! That might help my Orioles in the postseason if we see Detroit lol

• 2 weeks later...

Kate has certainly become rounded out since she broke out into the modeling scene in 2011. She now sports a noticeable double chin and her breasts essentially pop out of any bra she wears. She seemed very top heavy in the beginning but her legs have now expanded and she's developing a nice bubble butt to boot. I'd venture to say she's put on about 15-20lbs since she's become a star. She now eats what she wants and seems to be enjoying every bite. I don't think she will ever be a big woman but I don't think she plans on becoming petite ever again 

Could be wishful thinking, but Kate looks a bit chubby in this video--very cute nonetheless :)

Something about her face makes me believe she is bound to fatten up...

Well the last 29 pages of this thread are about exactly that. Yet, nothing extraordinary has ever happened.

At least I'm still waiting.

I think Kate has had a respectable weight gain in the last three years. Shes no longer that teeny tiny supermodel who only had big boobs. She has rounded out all over and probably put on about 20lbs since she broke out on to the scene. Her face looks like a tomato in the pictures of her at the Yankees game the other week. I don't think she ever wants to be a skinny girl again.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AirJordanFan93

So in terms of other names that were on the leaked list that would be of interest to us based on who have prominent threads on the forum  would be

Hillary Duff

Kelly Brook

Kim Kardashian

The rest were all pretty much standard Phun Forum type favorites

bh9pN7G.gif Supposedly this .GIF is of Upton