Kate Upton

Guest Horsti

• Moderators

Not to be mean in any way...but the only thing happen to her body after having her breasts reduced is to be absolutely disbalanced and out of proportion. Come on, her breasts have brought her where she is right now. ::) And now she tells as they suck? :o

Guest Sulla67

That's bizarre really. Her 'about to burst her top' look has taken her to where she is. Plus, shed said in another interview how she loved having a big rack. But it is the fail, so its prob bs.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Sulla67

Big boobs, rather shapeless body otherwise.  She is attractive but in an average sort of way.  Makes you wonder how she got into SI.  I see better bodies than hers almost everyday.

::) yeah, I'm sure

Big boobs, rather shapeless body otherwise.  She is attractive but in an average sort of way.  Makes you wonder how she got into SI.  I see better bodies than hers almost everyday.

I concur. Curiously overrated.

I strongly disagree

Guest temporary

My attraction to her has fallen off slightly since someone pointed out that she has nonexistent hips, but I am first and foremost a boob guy, so she and her huge tracts of land will always hold a special place in my heart. Plus she seems fun.