What is your biggest fantasy?

My User Name

hi, is everyone allowed to talk about their fetish here, or should we open our own thread?

my fantasy is that i meet a ssbbw who knows my preferences and therefore exhausts them. 
i love physical superiority through heavy weight.
it doesn't matter if it's a sagging wooden floor or a crunching staircase or a small car that leans to the side 
when she sits down.
She smiles at my undersized furniture, and she doesn't feel ashamed to crush a chair or my bed under her weight, 
because she knows that I will never be disappointed, on the contrary, it awakens my desire for more 🥰 
I hope that's ok and I don't offend anyone!

10 minutes ago, Jersey Ghoul 666 said:

I love this, I honestly can’t wait to be able to completely destroy stuff with my body. The visual of the car leaning to one side once I’m in it is really amazing. And I love the floorboard/stair creaks and bowing. This is a super hot fantasy! 

wow that sounds great.
I'm overwhelmed by the fact that objects don't notice my weight, but can get totally crushed under your weight. 😍
I'm so overwhelmed by this that I'm secretly hoping for it...sorry 🤷‍♂️

mustn't that be a feeling of power?
one day i was in the shop with my ex wife, looking for garden furniture. 
a young salesman came and presented her with pretty chairs. it was obvious these chairs were made for average weight people
and i thought, what the hell is that guy doing?
my ex wife looked at him, smiled and asked if she should sit on it to test if it could hold her weight?😆
I left to keep a cool head.
Of course she did it on purpose!🥰

25 minutes ago, Doe_Nylie said:

Absolutely love this! I love a lot of "power play" in the bedroom, so throwing my weight around and using it to crush/dominate the situation because you literally can't move me off is just really hot 😍

I generally love the idea of people underestimating me because of my size. Thinking I'm way too out of shape, and then realizing they are way in over their heads when I can literally throw them around or dance with the best of them. Showing strength and subverting expectations is always such a turn on. Living life loud and proud and seeing the looks of intrigue, panic and awe as I do something that "Fat people shouldn't do" is utterly delightful.

In bed, superiority happens automatically. when a bbw slowly crawls in, the bed crunches under her weight and the mattress slowly gives way, so my body always leans towards the closer leg because she is pushing the mattress with her leg much deeper than i can with my whole body. this is so impressive that I dedicate myself and let them decide what happens. It would be best if she pushes me down along with the mattress. In everyday life everything is normal, we laugh together and go through the day together, but there is always a certain respect for power😍

5 hours ago, Doe_Nylie said:

I've done it- twice!  Apparently most generic frames aren't designed to having all these hundreds of pounds of sexy flopping down all willy nilly on them. My current frame is supported by a second (more sturdy) frame, because I love the header and footer of the original (I'm a sucker for curly iron designs), but I bent the side support so bad it nearly snapped in half. 😳 I didn't even flop on it that hard, I swear! 

The first time was when I was living with a partner in a sort of "mobile" camper, the kind you put in the back of a truck bed, while we were renovating house. The whole bottom of the "bed" section started falling out 😅 And that was almost 100lbs lighter than the most recent bed break, so I'm not sure if it was me or if the rig was just old and falling apart anyhow. 

wow then you're a professional in bed-breaking.😜 🥰
it would fill me with pride if my wife could do it all easily and just do it for me without being asked,
well i could never do that with my 170lbs, no matter how hard i try!
what about couches or chairs?

I also have a truck, it's in good condition, I think it would easily withstand it... fortunately 😆