On 2/24/2023 at 10:32 AM, Empress Of The North said:

Because it's really hurting my guts a LOT and I've not enjoyed that aspect.

As someone who has stomach problems too I can relate to this a lot, you always need to do what is best for your body and none of us want to see you or anyone in pain! Are you happy that at least you gave it a try though? 

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

As someone who has stomach problems too I can relate to this a lot, you always need to do what is best for your body and none of us want to see you or anyone in pain! Are you happy that at least you gave it a try though? 

I am happy I gave it a try! It was a fun adventure.

Almost a week ago, I had a very nice dream about Empress. In my dream she had just eaten a huge buffet (and I mean HUGE) and she got so huge that she could only waddle as she passed through the party goers with mouths agape. But Empress walked right by them with a huge smile, feeling fulfilled from her big meal. So I thought I make a pic just to show exactly how beautifully big she was.❤️

B96893EF-9D44-434E-8E99-C83164E0B738.jpeg

• Curvage Model
On 3/5/2023 at 5:35 PM, TheGoldenDun said:

Almost a week ago, I had a very nice dream about Empress. In my dream she had just eaten a huge buffet (and I mean HUGE) and she got so huge that she could only waddle as she passed through the party goers with mouths agape. But Empress walked right by them with a huge smile, feeling fulfilled from her big meal. So I thought I make a pic just to show exactly how beautifully big she was.❤️

B96893EF-9D44-434E-8E99-C83164E0B738.jpeg

It's definitely a sexy thought. Heheh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
49 minutes ago, Weightcomicguy said:

saw the new clip and as a fan of multiple expansion types I humbly ask
is empress into preg stuff too or is this a try out thing and are there other expansion types you might be interested in playing around with in the future (as you have with BE)?

I just did a cumflation/breeding vid! Obviously can't post to curvage but it exists! I have done preg stuff before. I have another vid I will post here eventually. Just trying to find time. 😅

7 minutes ago, Empress Of The North said:

I just did a cumflation/breeding vid! Obviously can't post to curvage but it exists! I have done preg stuff before. I have another vid I will post here eventually. Just trying to find time. 😅

sorry was referring to that clip. didnt know about the previous pregnancy clips. is that something your also into, or it more something your trying out?

• Curvage Model
On 3/22/2023 at 11:16 AM, Weightcomicguy said:

sorry was referring to that clip. didnt know about the previous pregnancy clips. is that something your also into, or it more something your trying out?

Just trying out. I'm into big bellies in general, so it all works for me.