• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, fatowl said:

Good Morning!!   Sexy Gorgeous Goddess!!   Did you have a Fun Fattening weekend?   Ready for Eclipse Day?   Good Full Filling menu items for today?

Hope you are announcing an eating challenge!   Pushing to join the 300 Club!!  A few more pounds and you can go commando all the time and no one would know it!!  And the pleasures ... !!

Good morning/afternoon!

Thank you!

I'm hoping to get out to see the eclipse.

Unfortunately I'm not announcing a gaining challenge. No more challenges for me unless someone is sponsoring me and fully supporting it. Sorry! 🤷🏼‍♀️

I can already go commando and do occasionally. 😁🤭

Good Morning!!   Your belly is such a delight whether wake up to it or close your eyes for the night with images of it dominating your dreams!  How fun would it be to overfeeding you and rub your belly belly every night like a glorious sensual orb of fun!  Keep blooming!!

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, fatowl said:

Good Morning!!   Your belly is such a delight whether wake up to it or close your eyes for the night with images of it dominating your dreams!  How fun would it be to overfeeding you and rub your belly belly every night like a glorious sensual orb of fun!  Keep blooming!!

Good morning!

Thank you for your sweet words and encouraging thoughts. ☺️

Honestly it's very nice having my belly rubbed while I sleep, and if I stuff it's typically at night, that happens often. 😁

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, fatowl said:

Hmmmmm ... nope!   That no longer fits!   Rip those seams!  Bust on thru to the other side of 300!!  That would be soo sexy and gorgeous!!

I guess we'll have to wait and see, but I definitely need to do a side by side comparison don't you thinking? 😆😜