Fetishes that you have that others might consider weird

My User Name

Guest They keep getting fatter
On 12/1/2023 at 11:03 PM, Madame Jiggles said:

Some of my unconventional fetish/kinks are CNC, Monster/Horror, kidnapping (as consensual play obviously), BDSM (not that unconventional?) Im a major sub so the overall idea of being overpowered by a man really turns me on, especially since I am so big and can’t really fight back 😌 I also really enjoy watching men jerk off 😅 idk what it is but I LOVE dicks. L O V E them. Edging is also super fun but not like normal edging? Food edging, if that makes any sense? I love when I can be tied up and my partner teases me with food, but not quite letting me gobble anything up without begging for it first 😊 Also belly play is SO FUN 🤩 

I’m naturally very shy so I loved being bossed around in the bedroom lol. Honestly I’d try pretty much anything at least once 😁

Shy and pervy is a killer combination. I was lucky to get me one like that. There's nothing like awakening a shy girl's inner animal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

I don't partake in my kinks anymore but like, I used to, and I know they still get me going based off feeling bashful about saying something about it hsksksk

DD/lg dynamic w a touch of race play idk emphasis on big white cock, tiny asian me

I loved being called Princess and being taken care of and made to feel good by older bigger men who let me call them Daddy

• Curvage Model
On 12/16/2023 at 7:41 AM, Pretty Morbidd said:

I loved being called Princess and being taken care of and made to feel good by older bigger men who let me call them Daddy

I have an ex that - while we were already on the verge of breaking up - asked me to call him Daddy and all I could think was "bruh I am taller than you and pay most of the bills, you should be calling me Daddy" 😭😭 

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, Riley Parker said:

I have an ex that - while we were already on the verge of breaking up - asked me to call him Daddy and all I could think was "bruh I am taller than you and pay most of the bills, you should be calling me Daddy" 😭😭 

LMAO 🤣😂 amazing 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Riley Parker said:

OH LMAO HELL NAH

Daddies provide and protect and it doesn’t sound like he was much of either of those things lol don’t apply for jobs you aren’t qualified for folks!

Guest BlizzleBlozzle

- Lactation

Lactation for sure, only recently explored. Breast expansion and swelling/leaking with milk hmm yes please 😋

- Inflation..?

Funnily enough, inflation was how I realised I was into WG, though it's weird because I'm not that into it. But I felt there was an itch there, hence here I am.

- Affairs

Not sure if this counts, but I've had a few things with girls in relationships. It's naughty and tickles a spot but I stopped because a lot of them catch feelings and, well, it's not great conduct.

- Giving In

I found this out from one of my affair-type relationships, she seemed to get off from 'giving in' and cheating on her bf with me. There's a mad story about that night but I won't tell it here.

Anyway I realised this turned me on majorly, and is actually a little kink I have with WG girls trying not to eat or gain weight. Something about trying to resist fucking or making out or whatever but breaking and doing it anyway just does it for me.

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, BlizzleBlozzle said:

- Giving In

I found this out from one of my affair-type relationships, she seemed to get off from 'giving in' and cheating on her bf with me. There's a mad story about that night but I won't tell it here.

I looove the chase of someone I can't have - especially when they acknowledge it's bad - the act of slowly enticing them until they break and that tension is electric! See: My bad habit of sleeping with my bosses 😇 (Affairs are very hot in theory but now that I'm grown I don't play with that. 19 year old me didn't know better lol.) 

Guest BlizzleBlozzle
4 minutes ago, Riley Parker said:

the act of slowly enticing them until they break and that tension is electric! 

Haha this! We were spooning in bed watching TV, wearing only underwear. I was rock solid and my tip was touching her butt. We hadn't done anything up until that point, and I moved my hips back. Then she moved hers back so I was slotted between her cheeks. I'm pretty autistic so it was only at that point I knew it was in the bag 😂🤙

So reading through some of these I'm seeing an airing of stuff I figured a lot of people in this community were on board with, namely fat related stuff, so I'm going to toss an addendum to my previous post here. 

Cellulite. Like crazy amounts of cellulite. Complete cottage cheesification of the butt and thigh front and back with bonus points for cellulite on the belly.

Thigh and hip rolls particularly saddle bag rolls and that inner thigh fat roll.

On the more niche side of this, teasing of a couple different flavors. Being teased for my weight(thanks Nikki), but also being teased for my fetish. Haven't gotten any engagement for it before, but have a fantasy of some beautiful fat woman finding my search history, teasing me for being so into fat, then using that knowledge to seduce me.