Music that Reminds You of Feederism/FA?

DarkMoonFlower

4 minutes ago, DarkMoonFlower said:

Ok.... So I don't mean to be talking to myself here on this thread again, but I urgently need to tell everyone who will listen that we really need a BBW music video to AC/DC You Shook Me All Night Long.

I mean, the lyrics are full of double entendres which are sexual in nature but also feed into feedism fantasy driven minds perfectly:

It's a celebration of a night of amazing sex with a woman with beautifully thick knock-out "American thighs" who can "take more than her share" (sex and/or food) and leave him "fighting for air" (exhausted from lovemaking and I like to imagine her weight crushing down on him as well).  And when "the walls start shaking" and "the earth was quaking" I don't need to explain to you that it's just common sense that those things are definitely going to be more pronounced when you're with a larger partner. Finally, when they go for round two she "Wanted no applause / Just another course / Made a meal out of me and came back for more."  I love that the lyrics use the metaphor of food/eating to speak of lovemaking (but in my feedist mind also food at the same time, lol). 

Can't you just picture a kick-ass music video to this? Sensual shots of amazingly thicc thighs, an insatiable BBW sitting on a man's chest, eating, driving him wild with desire? And pictures falling off the walls, beds breaking, etc. while they have their fun? 😘

😉😍 I think you’d be the perfect candidate to star…