Music that Reminds You of Feederism/FA?

DarkMoonFlower

• Curvage Model

Have you ever had a song turn you on because it reminds you of feedism/FA? 

Of course there are some that are rather obviously related to FA, like Queen "Fat Bottomed Girls" or Sir Mix-A-Lot "Baby Got Back."

But what about other songs that may not directly be referencing feedism or FA, but remind you of it? For instance, I love Def Leppard "Pour Some Sugar on Me" and I'd like to do a clip with it, but with copyright I don't think I can... but I could always recommend you listen to it ;) 

3 hours ago, DarkMoonFlower said:

Of course there are some that are rather obviously related to FA, like Queen "Fat Bottomed Girls" or Sir Mix-A-Lot "Baby Got Back."

But what about other songs that may not directly be referencing feedism or FA, but remind you of it? For instance, I love Def Leppard "Pour Some Sugar on Me" and I'd like to do a clip with it, but with copyright I don't think I can... but I could always recommend you listen to it ;) 

sexy lip sync battle GIF by Paramount Network

11 hours ago, DarkMoonFlower said:

It's a parody, but no discussion of this is complete without:

• Curvage Model

@dhaka How have I not heard of Lardi B before?! She totally owns her Fat Rap style. Thank you for sharing this :) 

@>_< 0_0 I like that you suggested Lindemann, fronted by Ramstein's lead vocalist Till Lindemann. Like you, this particular song doesn't really turn me on since I'm not really into the fat slob part of this kink, but I know some are. The album that this is from is basically a collection of songs about different fetishes/addictions/etc. Our kink among the others he sings about on this album (such as Golden Showers, etc.) is enough outside the expected "norms" of sexual behavior that I think he's trying to use fat admiration/feedism as a way to be disgusting or shocking on purpose. But that's really his thing- so no judgement from me. I do like Ramstein after all. For those who are from the school of thought where you take the song for what it is on its own, divorced from its context, and you are into the slob stuff, then hey - like you said- someone here is probably turned on by it.  

If we are taking parodies, @throwaway56342 oh wow there have got to be an absolute ton of songs that are poking fun. But I'm not sure how I feel about it. On the one hand,  I don't like my fetishes and what I choose to do with my body to constantly be made into a joke, but at the same time I do like a little embarrassment and fat shaming now and again. I don't think I get quite that fat-shaming horny vibe with these two songs. Its definitely more comedic than hot. I can't help but laugh, though. Weird Al is the king of all things parody and a seriously talented artist. Being an 80s rock fan, I like Steel Panther's sound and their cheesy over the top lyrics and outfits.

• Curvage Model

Anyone a fan of Meghan Trainor's All about that Bass? Its a bit cutsie and du-woppy, but I love the scene where the stick-thin model grabs the thicker girls' booty. Plus, the hefty male dancer in this video has a belly that I bet a few of you guys would envy. I can't lie - I've definitely fantasized about being a feeder to a guy with a gut like that that I could make even bigger ;)

• Curvage Model
On 7/31/2022 at 7:05 PM, BlueberryLover319 said:

These are a bunch of songs I found & enjoyed:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTqgDHTGhN5gi_Um61csqtROax29Yi_3b

I love that you’ve got a FA playlist. ❤️ I took a listen and now I can’t get “Chubby Sexy” out of my head. 

Brick House is a classic and I especially enjoy the refrain “She’s mighty mighty, just letting it all hang out.”  But I always shake my head at the measurements he offers: “36-24-36.” Is he serious? How can any woman with a 24 inch waist be considered a brick house? She’d blow over in the wind. I think most of us here on this site would agree with Sir Mix-A-Lot when he responds: “36-24-36? Only if she’s 5’2”! “

2 hours ago, DarkMoonFlower said:

I love that you’ve got a FA playlist. ❤️ I took a listen and now I can’t get “Chubby Sexy” out of my head. 

Brick House is a classic and I especially enjoy the refrain “She’s mighty mighty, just letting it all hang out.”  But I always shake my head at the measurements he offers: “36-24-36.” Is he serious? How can any woman with a 24 inch waist be considered a brick house? She’d blow over in the wind. I think most of us here on this site would agree with Sir Mix-A-Lot when he responds: “36-24-36? Only if she’s 5’2”! “

5’3” 200.gif

Very nice thread, thanks.

Now I'm on my smartphone and I can't watch your videos, but I'm gonna add a couple of mine. They're from my homeland Italy 🇮🇹 and I'm quite sure you've never heard of them.

This is "Bella Ciccia" (roughly translated as "Nice (and) Plump". The text praises the beauty of healthy, full-figured women, and the actresses in the video range from barely curvy to downright fat. Honorable mention goes to the lady in the red dress: Francesca Gavardi.

The second one is "W Le Tette Grosse" (or "Up with the Big Tits"). Sadly there is no video but the text is about the beauty of huge knockers, cellulite and fat.

If you want I can provide a translation in English as well.

• Curvage Model

Ok, so this one is probably not originally intended as FA, but I’ve always imagined that it was: “Can’t Get Enough of You, Baby” by Smashmouth. 

On the surface the song is probably intended to express his desire for a threesome. But as a FA/feeder/feedee I choose to interpret the lyrics in terms of a feeling I can totally relate to: the desire of myself/my partner to be bigger:

“Whenever we kiss I get a feeling like this

I get to wishing that there was two of you

My heart crys out more baby

I love you so much

I wish that there was more of you to touch

I can't get enough of you baby”

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Babygotback96 said:

Priscilla blocks “thick thighs save lives” it’s a little to modern country for myself personally and a tad bit cringe.But a fun song none the less! 😂❤️

I think we are seeing on this thread that there are a lot more songs that are in the “kinda cringe but fun” category rather than “turn me on” category…😅

Guest worldtraveler

"Cause is me, you, you, me, me, you all night
Have it your, way, foreplay
Before I feed your appetite
Let me get my ticket baby, let me get in line
I can tell the way you like, baby, super size"

&

"Number one, I'll take two number threes
That's a whole out of you and a side of me
Now is a full of myself to want you full me
And if its room for dessert then I want a piece
Baby get my order right, no errors
Imma touch you in all the right areas
I can feed you, you can feed me"

LOL

• Curvage Model
23 hours ago, G21 said:

New one Imanbek/BYOR belly dancer

@G21 I could totally see this as a sexy music video! 😍 

It’s got a great beat and some lyrics that would totally lend themselves to a mash up of seductive BBW belly dancing interspersed with shots of the same girl eating on all fours on the floor 🥵:

“Hey, ladies drop it down
Just wanna see you touch the ground
Don't be shy, girl, go bananza
Shake ya body like a belly dancer”

For those who haven’t heard it:

Someone should totally make this video happen….

I have a few off the top of my I head I can contribute. there's a few cant recall or cant find atm. There was a parody of glamorous called gluttonous, it was hosted on the funny or die YouTube page but i couldn't find it. I have a faint memory of a country/western song that was posted a eternity ago on the previous curvage forums I think that feature a blonde singer I think it was about a buffet. the third i was some sort of ska punk song that was overlaid over most of the images from the fat girlfriends website from way way back.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Devi Thikk said:

Definitely "The Bigger the Figure" by Louis Prima! 

"The bigger the figure the better I like her

The better I like her the better I feed her

The better I feed her the bigger the figure

The bigger the figure the more I can love"

Thanks for sharing this! It’s both terrible and perfect at the same time 🤣