• Curvage Model

Random work rant... (random pic attached) I’m chasing one of many deadlines. Bellissima literally phucked me with ultra long stuffings followed by the inevitable food comas. My computer and edit software also phuckked me. The system suddenly froze and I had to do a hard shut down in the middle of the night, then the hard drive took minutes to read and those felt like some of the longest minutes of my life 🥲 on the plus side, at least I am getting phucked. Well, that was dry. I’m near the end of the first deadline. I can do it. The others are also doable. 

6BA139FB-14B0-41A5-A152-B9EAB4E51CEA.jpeg

38 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Random work rant... (random pic attached) I’m chasing one of many deadlines. Bellissima literally phucked me with ultra long stuffings followed by the inevitable food comas. My computer and edit software also phuckked me. The system suddenly froze and I had to do a hard shut down in the middle of the night, then the hard drive took minutes to read and those felt like some of the longest minutes of my life 🥲 on the plus side, at least I am getting phucked. Well, that was dry. I’m near the end of the first deadline. I can do it. The others are also doable. 

6BA139FB-14B0-41A5-A152-B9EAB4E51CEA.jpeg

You'll sort it😊 

Deal with everything individually rather than a collection of things- small steps are easier to take 🙂👍

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, sconesy73 said:

Told you 😊👍

I'm an ex smoker and if I had a load of jobs to do, I'd say to myself "get a,b,c done then I'll have a coffee and a ciggy". I'm not suggesting taking up smoking but a donut might work 😉😊

The ** helped and I’m having snacks now 

3145754E-0F82-4007-998C-E294DB839B21.jpeg

7EB87837-3E3A-4745-B658-9001F4A31456.jpeg

DA4C8FD0-2C8B-4FAD-B96E-B93578DB308C.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...