Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Oh my God, this Christmas shoot is soo hot!  She looks fantastic.  It's pretty cute that her double chin is more or less a permanent fixture now.

She totally passes one of the ultimate thickness tests, where she's lying on her back making snow angels.  Lying flat on their back is pretty slimming for a lot of women, as the belly flattens out.  But even on her back, Lucy's got a pretty nice belly pooch, and she looks just as plump and thick everywhere else too!

Also, I'm amused that on the Lucy_Vixen Reddit, her weight is still listed as 126 lbs.  :P 

The post before that was the reason she made the video. Some 12 year old kid made a flippant comment about her being fat. I guess huge boobs + flat stomach = fat nowadays...

She doesn't exactly have a flat stomach. Just because she doesn't look like an amorphous blob doesn't mean she isn't overweight.

Guest lurkymclurker

The strength of her delusions guarantees that she will continue to get fatter. I can see her reaching Tess Munster sizes at this rate. We all think she is fat, we just have a fetish and use nicer words to describe it. Calling out children is seriously pathetic.