49 minutes ago, CutieDonut said:

I don't really have that much tight clothes with buttons left 😅. I might do another stuffing but this time with more of a side view like in this video @missinlinc1 mentioned I'll chug some beers so you can hear me burping a little bit 🤭 and add a proper ending showing you how round my belly is and maybe try to button some pants. Tell me what you think. Should I do something more?

312611425_481497570422622_2020630626367890897_n.thumb.jpg.6448eb122a7a9dfa0a999369378af443.jpg

That sounds perfect!

14 hours ago, Vulkan said:

stick to sexy lingerie and pat your belly, whatever you do will be amazing, you can improvise and indulge in gluttony ;), say phrases like: "I'm insatiably hungry", "I can't control myself", "I could eat a cow" in a sexy and honeyed voice, show your face even with a mask, look at the camera as if it were the last candy to eat, with greedy and sexy eyes :D,...  and that the video will lasts a long time, I love that ;) PS --> amazing belly

Oh wow sound so sexy omg, and @CutieDonut could do pop the buttons of her old jeans with her bloated belly 🥵 and say naighty phrases oh my god,  her voice is too sensual and i agree with video will lasts a long time 🤗

17 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

I don't really have that much tight clothes with buttons left 😅. I might do another stuffing but this time with more of a side view like in this video @missinlinc1 mentioned I'll chug some beers so you can hear me burping a little bit 🤭 and add a proper ending showing you how round my belly is and maybe try to button some pants. Tell me what you think. Should I do something more?

312611425_481497570422622_2020630626367890897_n.thumb.jpg.6448eb122a7a9dfa0a999369378af443.jpg

Just an idea I had, you could cover your hands or fingers with paint and then play with your belly. Every grab, touch and jiggle will be marked by the paint, creating a unique image of how you enjoy playing with your belly 😊

On 10/24/2022 at 8:32 PM, CutieDonut said:

I guess a massive overeating to the brim would be great, I've seen your instagram and I'm really amazed how your belly can grow in just one session, I love all the work you're doing, there really is no explanation why you're still single ;) I wouldn't be surprised if you feel overwhelmed with so much praise, keep enjoying yourself ;) 

Guest Ringlord
2 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

Silly me, I thought they would last at least for the end of the winter... What should I do now!? 😳

Photo_1665777555473.jpg

Photo_1665777551758.jpg

Photo_1665777549206.jpg

Photo_1665777545713.jpg

Photo_1665777539922.jpg

Get a bigger pair, then outgrow those even more quickly. Obviously. 😋

17 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

Silly me, I thought they would last at least for the end of the winter... What should I do now!? 😳

Photo_1665777555473.jpg

Photo_1665777551758.jpg

Photo_1665777549206.jpg

Photo_1665777545713.jpg

Photo_1665777539922.jpg

The only thing to do now is stuff your face because seeing yourself in your now tiny jeans must’ve made you so wet. The tightness around the legs, hips and belly, the fabric digging into your soft flesh, the knowledge that you only bought these pants not that long ago and the question of how long the next pair will last all make your heart race and your mouth to salivate 🥵

• Curvage Model

@fritz256
Yes, haha Who'd buy another bigger pants if current one still "fits"

@Pinkardi
I'd be HUGE by the time winter ends haha

@Vulkan
Thank you! I am enjoying myself can't you tell? hihi

@Ringlord
Such a arousing idea! I'd love to do it.

@Nuka07
Yeah, you're right! Growing girls like me need to eat. Who need new pants when you can spend that money on takeouts. Old ones still fits right?

@RiftNinja
Yess! This is exactly what i did when i took those photos and i saw how much i let myslef go... I love this lifestyle. I want to keep growing, getting fatter turning into even cuttier piggy of your dreams. Tell me what you think about my soft, curvy body. Which part of me you like the most?

@In Love With Bellies
I'll keep you guys updated how much longer this button will last on this greedy piggy hihi

IMG_20221026_150009.thumb.jpg.1ba629786e9dc5cd1bc855a192bf4cff.jpg

14 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@fritz256

@Pinkardi

@Vulkan

@Ringlord

@Nuka07
Yeah, you're right! Growing girls like me need to eat. Who need new pants when you can spend that money on takeouts. Old ones still fits right?

@RiftNinja
Yess! This is exactly what i did when i took those photos and i saw how much i let myslef go... I love this lifestyle. I want to keep growing, getting fatter turning into even cuttier piggy of your dreams. Tell me what you think about my soft, curvy body. Which part of me you like the most?

@In Love With Bellies
I'll keep you guys updated how much longer this button will last on this greedy piggy hihi

Of course the old ones still fit. Just keep going until the seams burst. 

15 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

Tell me what you think about my soft, curvy body. Which part of me you like the most?

@CutieDonut Choosing to look past your bountiful, bulging belly (obviously your best feature), I’d say I like how your boobs peak out over the cups of your too-small bras, how your plump peach starts taking up more of the chair yet still maintains its shape, your thighs growing bigger not just from fat, but also muscle from carrying your progressively heavier body to the fridge and your swelling arms filling the holes of sleeveless shirts and then some. Keep growing that body 😈

Guest Ringlord
On 10/26/2022 at 3:32 PM, CutieDonut said:

@fritz256

@Pinkardi

@Vulkan

@Ringlord

@Nuka07

@RiftNinja

@In Love With Bellies

I swear, it's literally like you're a food balloon. You look bigger each time you post. You'll be a round ball of lard in no time.

13 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

As promised i recorded video where you can see more of my tummy from the side and proper ending. Does my tummy start sagging a little or it's only me?🥵

VID_20221026_155235(0)(0).thumb.gif.be8ebcd740273b1c84a03584803dbbd9.gif

@CutieDonut amazing, that pasta dish honestly just seems like an appetizer to you, did you only eat that?, sure you have been hungry 😅