Millie Bobby Brown

Love bellies

bro with child stars becoming adults there's only 2 camps, the wholesome parents types that will say "how the grew up to be beautiful adults" and try to give life advice online and the creep group that waits for child stars to become legal so they can talk about how sexy they are as adults

yeah, the internet is weird ok

I don’t see the problem about celebrities being discussed. Plus, she’s legally an adult now. I don’t construe how different is this thread to other ridiculous discussion such as how large a celebrity’s nose is or how extravagant their shoes are. They chose the celebrity lifestyle themselves and have to put up with it. If they cannot there’re plenty of other fields they’ll be recognised only within their sector unless they’re too popular - doctors, lawyers, bankers, psychologists, etc.

On 5/18/2022 at 8:20 AM, Fan21 said:

I don’t see the problem about celebrities being discussed. Plus, she’s legally an adult now. I don’t construe how different is this thread to other ridiculous discussion such as how large a celebrity’s nose is or how extravagant their shoes are. They chose the celebrity lifestyle themselves and have to put up with it. If they cannot there’re plenty of other fields they’ll be recognised only within their sector unless they’re too popular - doctors, lawyers, bankers, psychologists, etc.

Bit different for child actors but honestly.....once they're old enough they can take their money and disappear. 

Emma Watson has basically done that. She'll do something when she feels it but yeah, nothing would stop Millie from doing that post Stranger Things. 

If you want to be famous, you'll get discussed. That's what the money is for. 

10 hours ago, Tom_fatty said:

XRcorder_Edited_20052022_003606.jpg

XRcorder_Edited_20052022_003639.jpg

XRcorder_Edited_20052022_003706.jpg

Commenting only on these pictures I really like her arms here.  Big, soft arms with no muscle definition and smaller forearms is something I really like

25 minutes ago, bilbo_baggins said:

1) If this post "broke no rules" then the mods need to rethink the rules

More importantly, 2) You should never be allowed near schools

for real tho. y’all waited only three months. big chance some of y’all were eying her beforehand.

A lot of this stuff with the debates on whether or not this is wrong or not reminds me of when the thread started for Billie Eilish. One person posted it early in December 2019, saying they were preparing it for when she turned 18. It got deleted in, like, a week. Then they started a full thread for her just a month later, and that one's still going on today. Some people still had "perverts" comments at the start, but things went on. She's 18, and I'm honestly not gonna look because I still watch Stranger Things and still see her at that age. But you guys do you since she's a legal adult now.

But like with Billie, only do pictures of her after she turned 18. We had enough problems with pictures in that thread coming up from before she was 18, we don't need to keep doing that.

On 5/17/2022 at 10:53 AM, Love bellies said:

She looked good on the tonight show from a few days ago.

Note: Be careful posting older pics of her she just turned 18.

IMG_20220517_202235.jpg

IMG_20220517_203411.jpg

IMG_20220517_203422.jpg

IMG_20220517_203444.jpg

People are always saying how thicc her thighs are, but she's starting to get fatter around the belly. Millie used to have abs a few years ago, but dang, she's getting fat now. Even though I'm surprised, I love it.

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude

All this virtue signalling is tiresome. We get it, YOU'RE GREAT GUYS. Women on the forum, please take note that they're great guys who respect women a lot. Since the rules state that people feature here need to be over 18, that should be the only rule. If you think posting 18-year-olds is creepy becaue it implies you had noticed them before they turned 18, you could change the age to say 21. But then posting a 21 year old would be creepy becuse that would mean you had notice her when she was 20. And so on ad infinitum. I really think we're living an era of neo-puritanism where people get a chemical high out of outdoing each other in moral terms just like they did in 17th century New England.

53 minutes ago, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

All this virtue signalling is tiresome. We get it, YOU'RE GREAT GUYS. Women on the forum, please take note that they're great guys who respect women a lot. Since the rules state that people feature here need to be over 18, that should be the only rule. If you think posting 18-year-olds is creepy becaue it implies you had noticed them before they turned 18, you could change the age to say 21. But then posting a 21 year old would be creepy becuse that would mean you had notice her when she was 20. And so on ad infinitum. I really think we're living an era of neo-puritanism where people get a chemical high out of outdoing each other in moral terms just like they did in 17th century New England.

I don’t see a problem with people posting stuff of her going forward if she’s now 18, but the two posts directly above yours on this thread are the problem, there’s a guy literally fetishising/sexualising this girl based on how she looked ‘a few years ago’ when she would have been like 14/15 where there is overt implication that people like that have been watching this girl from a kink perspective when she was a child and that is not okay.

5 hours ago, Expanditor said:

I don’t see a problem with people posting stuff of her going forward if she’s now 18, but the two posts directly above yours on this thread are the problem, there’s a guy literally fetishising/sexualising this girl based on how she looked ‘a few years ago’ when she would have been like 14/15 where there is overt implication that people like that have been watching this girl from a kink perspective when she was a child and that is not okay.

Unless they are also 18 or younger. Don't forget there are users on here who are under the age of 18 as well. Can't call someone a paedophile if you don't even know their age.

9 hours ago, Expanditor said:

I don’t think anybody would argue with you on that point, the comment about her appearance a few years ago should be removed. However I don’t think it’s okay to imply people posting pictures of her as a legal adult are predators of some kind either. That’s a really serious thing to start spreading. As long as the content and discussion remain 18+ the negative comments are inappropriate. 

10 hours ago, Guycuresall said:

I could see Millie going the way of the girl from gotham...Camren Bicondova she used to be really fit now shes like 23 and thicc got noticable once she hit 20 21

I totally agree, in the last season of Gotham she got really big and you could see she was stuffed into the suit. If someething like that happened to Millie that would be great