AmateurArt [Pictures & Videos]

I can't help, I'm falling in Love with you

Aren't we all?

This thread never ceases to amaze me by taking new directions. I didn't think I would see and enjoy a cartoon video of you! I think you're an inspiration to all of us, those who can and will draw you, and also those who can't but will enjoy you as a piece of art. :D

Guest AmateurArt

Fool.

Awww. Don't be mean. I always encourage people to send me face pics and height via email ( [email protected] ). It's not like I'm in a monogamous relationship or have a dire fear of traveling.

I will be rather blunt in delivering a yes or no, because I don't like leading people on... but you never know unless you try. Worst case scenario? You're 'friend-zoned'. Considering you get free fap content from me anyway... that can't be such a bad deal. Best case scenario? We go to dinner, get along, find another BBW... free live show?

Also, I'm always looking for geeky people who ERP/ RP in MMOs.

Left-side driving= proper driving  ;)

The way some europeans drives, you may be right...

Damn! Another digression!

So let's go back to the topic thanks to this digression : do you, AmateurArt, often order at the drive-in and binge in your car? Just asking considering a possible love affair between your personal beautiful fat sphere and the driving wheel! Could be cute.

PS : the a-ha et AA clips are quite similar indeed. But it's for eldery people like me.

Awww. Don't be mean. I always encourage people to send me face pics and height via email ( [email protected] ). It's not like I'm in a monogamous relationship or have a dire fear of traveling.

I will be rather blunt in delivering a yes or no, because I don't like leading people on... but you never know unless you try. Worst case scenario? You're 'friend-zoned'. Considering you get free fap content from me anyway... that can't be such a bad deal. Best case scenario? We go to dinner, get along, find another BBW... free live show?

Also, I'm always looking for geeky people who ERP/ RP in MMOs.

Actually i said it because he sort of said "i can't help falling in love with you" and in that song it is said that "only fools rush in" :P

Guest AmateurArt

Actually i said it because he sort of said "i can't help falling in love with you" and in that song it is said that "only fools rush in" :P

*giggle*

------

No, I don't have a 'non-cartoon' version of the last video. Trixiekaii is doing clips4sale though. Last I heard she was asking what people would like to see. I bet she'd be willing to do a video just like mine, and she's in a position to show her face. Win/win.

------

:x Sorry to crush your dreams, Lightgainlover. Fast food and being a student don't mix. It's actually rather expensive. Getting food anywhere other than a grocery store is a big deal occasion for me.

------

To Stefani- (artist): I like the before and after drawings like Bliss.  :thumbsup:

------

:x Sorry to crush your dreams, Lightgainlover. Fast food and being a student don't mix. It's actually rather expensive. Getting food anywhere other than a grocery store is a big deal occasion for me.

---

True--when I do fast food, it's not because it's cheaper, it's because I'm either in a rush and have to put something in my stomach, or if I'm just too tired/lazy to cook. Either way I can't help but feel a little bit like a chump afterwards.

That said, two questions do come to mind:

1. When you do do fast food, which is your favorite place to go?

2. How is the driving situation for you? Does your big gluttonous gut get in the way of the steering wheel? Have you had to get an extension for your seat belt yet?

Guest AmateurArt

1. When you do do fast food, which is your favorite place to go?

2. How is the driving situation for you? Does your big gluttonous gut get in the way of the steering wheel? Have you had to get an extension for your seat belt yet?

I *LOVE* fast food.

Del Taco, Jack in the Box and BK all tie for first place.

I'm no where near that big yet. German car. Plenty of space.

Also, I have ridiculously long legs. I'd probably have to be near 800 lbs for my belly to reach my knees - and that's way too big for me.

I'm always sitting as far back from the steering wheel as possible, simply to be able to fit in there in the first place ;)

I do suspect I'd have to ask for a seatbelt extension in planes though. It's always so cramped in there. I can't even sit with my legs fully forward... and that was before my ass grew. If I ever travel overseas, I'd probably cough up the extra money for first class and make sure I get an aisle seat so I can extend my legs.

I have something different.

It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but there's something erotic about chubby cartoons. Or was that from watching Jessica rabbit's curves and imagining her suddenly piling on the pounds?

Anyway, I hope at least a few of you enjoy this. I really do enjoy BBW art and it makes me happy to go back to where I started. If anyone wants to draw me, here are some good tablets for shapes!

I'm considering making cartoon-style weight gain 'comics' done in video format like this. I can get my face in, you all get to see what I eat... etc. More importantly, it's something I would really, really enjoy doing.

http://youtu.be/mi9ilNSBBnM

Did you have plenty 'money nineteen twenty-two?

Amazing how you started out so lithe and now are a full-blown fatty. Your gain is so well proportioned too. It's been very enjoyable to watch you fill out. And I imagine it will be better to watch as you grow even larger.

By the way, about what you said for RP in MMOs. Which ones are you playing? Are you planning on picking up Final Fantasy XIV?

Simply amazing!  Loved the video, I think your body is a work of art.  Incomplete, like an Arist's master piece it may take years to complete!  I just can't get over how every movement you make is sooooo erotic!

A true work of art is never finished, only abandoned. Here's hoping Miss AmateurArt doesn't pull away from her canvas any time soon.

For all of you who want to see her face, it probably hasn't changed since these shots. I also come bearing some cheesecake video screenshots, the best of AA's booty, and a request:

Can you remake these two videos? You look so hot in a bikini, and I really love seeing you eat ice cream. Especially when you lick you fingers, you look incredibly sexy! Also, with the bikini video, can I also request a belly massage with lotion or oil? You would enjoy playing with your sexy, plump, delicious belly and you may even get aroused! Also make sure to get the belly button! So hot!

Dailymotion - Watch, publish, share videos

Dailymotion - Watch, publish, share videos

post-20821-1451335534184_thumb.png

post-20821-14513355342561_thumb.png

post-20821-14513355343239_thumb.png

post-20821-14513355343935_thumb.png

post-20821-14513355344584_thumb.png

post-20821-14513355345405_thumb.png

post-20821-14513355346119_thumb.png

post-20821-14513355346781_thumb.png

post-20821-1451335534769_thumb.png

post-20821-14513355348427_thumb.png

post-20821-1451335534914_thumb.png

post-20821-14513355349831_thumb.png

I would first like to add to the well deserved praise and admiration you are receiving. You are definitely one of the sexiest women my wife and I have ever seen online. Hopefully your cash flow will continue to allow you to invest in all your growing assets, for it would be a shame to see your portfolio depreciate.

I would like to add that you are fortunate to be gaining in California. I just got to visit there, and the weather is very friendly to people with more curves. Florida and most of the east coast is way too humid to make being a big man or woman comfortable.

I would first like to add to the well deserved praise and admiration you are receiving. You are definitely one of the sexiest women my wife and I have ever seen online. Hopefully your cash flow will continue to allow you to invest in all your growing assets, for it would be a shame to see your portfolio depreciate.

I would like to add that you are fortunate to be gaining in California. I just got to visit there, and the weather is very friendly to people with more curves. Florida and most of the east coast is way too humid to make being a big man or woman comfortable.

Spam?

Anyway, keep in mind that you can do absolutely any thing you want and we'll be cool with it, I know I will. We have to be. We are all in debt to you for the content you've provided for many years. This is a call for appreciation beyond "thank you".

I only say the following in hopes of easing your concerns:

- In terms of identity, the bigshots of everyday life (employers, educators, clergy, family) will most likely not know a thing about this content unless they're watching it themselves.

- I assume that AyumiChan hasn't run into such problems with her career endeavors. I cannot verify; you can message her, she keeps in touch quite well, I think.

- Out of all the models (hardcore, softcore, paysite, free, independent, professional) i have really followed (we're talking about ~15 years of viewership) I cannot recall a substantial number who went broke from no dayjob b/c of the "lifestyle".

- Anyway, with a bod like that I'm sure a lot of people will forget you have a face. If so, they'll think that you're MirandaSings from youtube. If you think that's bad, I've been told I look like a gay Chris Rock.

Just some thoughts. Don't hate me.