My first belly photo

Love the look! [emoji3526] Hey, it’s great to stay active! Enjoy the pudge while you have it! [emoji1787][emoji16]

Thank you! I felt almost obligated to gain being on this site (and the idea is super hot; I feel sexy right now), but I’m looking forward to losing 15 lbs…

Would anyone be interested in seeing weight loss content? I’ll still have curves regardless… I have an ass that doesn’t quit. Bubble Butt [emoji6][emoji48][emoji527] I just want to maintain my health.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to Costco today and ate a bunch of snacks for the last few hours… the hot dog, stuffed peppers, tapas, duck liver pâté and baguette.

I’ve also embraced my bisexuality this weekend, and had a really sexy orgy with my friends. It was incredibly freeing! [emoji48][emoji255]

Really enjoying being home in sweats this Sunday….

6c7dddac81577175bb894eec65915125.jpg

Looking cute! Welcome to curvage aswell

Thank you! I was kind of a voyeur on incognito mode for a few years, but I downloaded the app and really enjoy visiting more often [emoji894][emoji489][emoji487][emoji1641][emoji1766]

16 minutes ago, SexyBelle said:

Thank you! I felt almost obligated to gain being on this site (and the idea is super hot; I feel sexy right now), but I’m looking forward to losing 15 lbs…

Would anyone be interested in seeing weight loss content? I’ll still have curves regardless… I have an ass that doesn’t quit. Bubble Butt emoji6.pngemoji48.pngemoji527.png I just want to maintain my health.

No need to feel "obligated" to do something you don't want to or feel like you shouldn't. I think most of us would cheer and fist-bump you if you do gain, but I don't think any of us would say no to anything you post. :) 

9 minutes ago, SexyBelle said:

I went to Costco today and ate a bunch of snacks for the last few hours… the hot dog, stuffed peppers, tapas, duck liver pâté and baguette.

I’ve also embraced my bisexuality this weekend, and had a really sexy orgy with my friends. It was incredibly freeing! emoji48.pngemoji255.png

Really enjoying being home in sweats this Sunday….

Wow, your weekend was WAY more exciting than mine. And I need a new set of friends. 😮 

But that's cool! Glad to see you're really embracing all sorts of sides of you. And happy coming out! Or should that be "cumming out"? :P