🧑 Jasmine's Soft Spot - Your greedy growing girl-next-door πŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ’œ

11 hours ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

Soooo I was watching this video backΒ (yes, it'sΒ hot to sometimes relive your most hedonistic moments :P).
The descent from using to grabbing handfuls may be one of the sexiest things I've ever done.Β 

It's the time I've ever been that MESSY and fuck it's a freeing feeling...channelling that inner greedy girl.Β 
Ok I need to lie down... 🀀

CakeEat7.thumb.gif.175ea46cfc523d09a87a208ac72b2e17.gif
Β 

Never seen anyone attack a cake like that beforeΒ πŸ˜‚Β just lettin loose and devouring
You feedees look like you have too much fun sometimes i'm jealous

5 hours ago, UKAlien said:

Never seen anyone attack a cake like that beforeΒ πŸ˜‚Β just lettin loose and devouring
You feedees look like you have too much fun sometimes i'm jealous

Then you should join us sometime and indulge a little...come to the fat side, we have all the cake you could ever wantΒ πŸ˜ˆπŸ’•
Honestly though, the amount of gratification I get from eating to total excess is close to that from sexual gratification.Β 

If you combine both 🀯🀀 
Β 

Guest Hell Kaiser
1 hour ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

Then you should join us sometime and indulge a little...come to the fat side, we have all the cake you could ever wantΒ πŸ˜ˆπŸ’•
Honestly though, the amount of gratification I get from eating to total excess is close to that from sexual gratification.Β 

If you combine both 🀯🀀 
Β 

Cake 🀀; My favorite has to be whisky cake. Have you ever tried it? If not, you definitely have to! It is next level and incredibly rich.

On 6/13/2022 at 10:09 PM, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

And along with the trailer, here's a lil GIF sneak preview! πŸ’•
Things are about to get *messy*Β πŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸŽ‚πŸ·

CakeEat3.thumb.gif.649c915afbd2dea2a66b7a7d7dcaae99.gif

Β 

Β 

This is really beautiful and extremely hot 😍 Your curvy figure is wonderful and your thighs are outstanding 🀩 Your breasts are gorgeous and your belly is magnificientΒ  πŸ˜‰ Belly play is very sexy and seeing you eating that cake is very sexy, especially in that outfit πŸ”₯ You're a natural beauty, BBW of dreams and a true sexbomb πŸ”₯πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

7 hours ago, Bartelo_m95 said:

This is really beautiful and extremely hot 😍 Your curvy figure is wonderful and your thighs are outstanding 🀩 Your breasts are gorgeous and your belly is magnificientΒ  πŸ˜‰ Belly play is very sexy and seeing you eating that cake is very sexy, especially in that outfit πŸ”₯ You're a natural beauty, BBW of dreams and a true sexbomb πŸ”₯πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

Ahhh welcome @Bartelo_m95Β what an introduction to my stuff and thank you so much 😍πŸ₯°πŸ’•Β 
I agree, belly play isΒ veryΒ sexy....as is getting to eat a whole cake to myselfΒ πŸ˜‰

44 minutes ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

Ahhh welcome @Bartelo_m95Β what an introduction to my stuff and thank you so much 😍πŸ₯°πŸ’•Β 
I agree, belly play isΒ veryΒ sexy....as is getting to eat a whole cake to myselfΒ πŸ˜‰

You're very much welcome, @Jasmines Soft Spot πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ₯° It's so hot to see such a beauty and making herself grow even bigger to get even sexier pound by pound πŸ”₯ Looking forward to see more of your growth πŸ˜‰

Edited by Bartelo_m95
Typos.

I'm putting my latest clipΒ on sale for this weekend only my loves!Β 
If you've had it bookmarked, been thinking about it or just seeing this - grab it before the price bumps up.Β 

Honestly, do it. Demolishing a whole cake with my bare hands is one of the hottest experiences of my life.Β 
Share it with meΒ πŸ‘€πŸ’•

CakeEat5.thumb.gif.31fbb91d771d6698b918d018cfbf2e34.gif

Β 

Β 

4 hours ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

Also today, we're debating the pros and pros of fat girls in fat too tight summer dressesΒ πŸ˜πŸ’•
I'll go first...cleavage that bursts open buttons πŸ˜‰

BurstingOutOfMyDresses.thumb.png.32fb4f25107828e2726b551e88837a0c.png

your belly and hips have filled out like crazy. that curve down from your chest, the belly, the hips. Art.Β 

1 hour ago, dcm1001 said:

your belly and hips have filled out like crazy. that curve down from your chest, the belly, the hips. Art.Β 

BurstingOutOfMyDresses.png.045ee7c0b3829da52f87903605facae2.thumb.png.eb27021a26b43c283ac02c5b278ab461.png

I've said it before, I LOVE when you guys notice those little (or BIG) parts of my gain πŸ€€πŸ’•

The way my hips have been filling out lately πŸ₯΅ doorways are in danger ...

840121950_Screenshot2022-06-19at11_19_41.thumb.png.d9cf99e0255cf19ab958d2f4a5b275eb.png

When you spend wayyy too much time on Curvage...
What am I supposed to do? There are too many amazing fat babes and sweet users on hereΒ πŸ˜«πŸ’•

....and it's been one horny, hedonistic weekend so farΒ πŸ‘€πŸ˜ˆΒ Thank you for all the love on my stuff ❀️ 

BurstingOutOfMyDresses.thumb.png.81a79c2c6f2613afd97925b198996a45.png

5 hours ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

840121950_Screenshot2022-06-19at11_19_41.thumb.png.d9cf99e0255cf19ab958d2f4a5b275eb.png

When you spend wayyy too much time on Curvage...
What am I supposed to do? There are too many amazing fat babes and sweet users on hereΒ πŸ˜«πŸ’•

....and it's been one horny, hedonistic weekend so farΒ πŸ‘€πŸ˜ˆΒ Thank you for all the love on my stuff ❀️ 

BurstingOutOfMyDresses.thumb.png.81a79c2c6f2613afd97925b198996a45.png

You deserve it jasmine happy to support a total gaining goddess. Youre stuff is the most creatvie on here. End of story.
Does horny hedonistic mean we're getting more from you?

Hey you - sooooo I've just uploadedΒ anotherΒ new clip for approval and honestly, its steamy as FUCK.
Maybe too steamy for Curvage evenΒ πŸ‘€

Let's hope it gets approved, because I want to show off at myΒ fattestΒ weight yet…and it’s all thanks to you 😘  
Question: have you ever wondered how it feels for this huge busty BBW to β€˜lend you a hand’?

HandJobMassage1.thumb.gif.a5c3f8bdc73e27fae85a239bf7a4e226.gif

Guest JJJohn
On 6/16/2022 at 4:12 PM, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

And if you've still not watched it yet (shame on you ;)), you've got a litttttle bit of time left while it's on sale!Β 
Save a couple dollars and indulge with me!Β πŸ‘ΈπŸΌΒ πŸ·Β πŸ’•

Β 

Having viewedΒ this video a bunch ofΒ times, I'd say this video is an absolute must watch.Β πŸ₯΅

Can you tell where I've gained?Β πŸ˜πŸ’•Β 
There's definitely *ahem* more than aΒ littleΒ more of me than beforeΒ πŸ‘€

HandJobMassage3.thumb.gif.aa02696070ef08e859d0c196cba45c3b.gifHandJobMassage8.thumb.gif.2cd8e725a6de4c377517f3f9aa70f5a3.gif

Also guys, if you could add a reaction, or a comment or whatever to this video it would make me so so happy!Β 
It's a verrrry hot one for me, I want it to do wellΒ πŸ₯°

3 hours ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

Can you tell where I've gained?Β πŸ˜πŸ’•Β 
There's definitely *ahem* more than aΒ littleΒ more of me than beforeΒ πŸ‘€

HandJobMassage3.thumb.gif.aa02696070ef08e859d0c196cba45c3b.gifHandJobMassage8.thumb.gif.2cd8e725a6de4c377517f3f9aa70f5a3.gif

Also guys, if you could add a reaction, or a comment or whatever to this video it would make me so so happy!Β 
It's a verrrry hot one for me, I want it to do wellΒ πŸ₯°

Hnnnngh smoulderin and creativeΒ @Jasmines Soft SpotΒ How dyaΒ keep thinking of these roleplay ideas?Β 
Downloading this rn πŸ‘πŸ‘

12 hours ago, dannybo said:

Hnnnngh smoulderin and creativeΒ @Jasmines Soft SpotΒ How dyaΒ keep thinking of these roleplay ideas?Β 
Downloading this rn πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you!Β πŸ˜€πŸ’•Β 
Welllll a lot of the roleplay ideas come from either my ownΒ experiences as a fat girl in the world.
Or they're my own fantasies, something I've wanted to live out for myself but never had the chance...until I discovered feedism and content creation. ;)Β