My 2021 Gains

I think you were genetically and metabolically programmed to maintain a certain weight.  But your consistent overeating busted through that formidable "Setpoint" barrier.  Your fat storage mechanism is now working efficiently.  Over the next years you can expect to gain even more weight.  A LOT more !!! 💕😃👍

You look great! The extra weight suits you. Having your butt be padded enough that sitting feels more comfortable is a great milestone. What other changes have you noticed? Also, I love that you shared how your metabolism seemingly flipped on you. As Learn2$ell said, it can be hard to break through setpoints; especially for naturally skinny/lean people, our metabolism will ramp up a ton in response to overeating, making gaining a real challenge. But you have proven that with consistent effort and dedication (to gluttony 😂) even hard gainers can get fat ❤️

13 hours ago, redheaddreadhead said:

It took me two years of nonstop eating for it to finally catch up with me😅  I just couldn’t seem to get past 110 pounds no matter what I ate or did. But now it doesnt seem to matter how much I diet, I just keep gaining. And I’m happy with that. Sitting down doesnt hurt my butt-bones anymore! 

5FEA89B9-5799-4FAA-9AD6-4D112EC02F14.jpeg

Hmm, you put on quite the little belly there.