I really didn't know I had gotten this big..

12 hours ago, Chubbystevie said:

I'm finding all of the comments and teasing I've been getting now that I'm out in public again surprisingly exciting (so please, don't hold back any thoughts you have 😉)

I've always been into watching other people plump up, and fantasized about what it would feel like to pack on some pudge myself. Im embarrassed about how fat I let myself get when I realized that it felt so good. But I would be lying if I said that even that embarrassment didn't kinda turn me on.

Sounds like you needed an excuse to finally give in and embrace your inner big girl. It should be fun to see just how much you'll continue to grow now that the gates have been opened. :D 

Do you think your watching people plump up was you watching them and thinking "God I wish that were me," or do you think there's a feeder side of you as well? 

10 hours ago, Chubbystevie said:

Reality first started setting in when I finally went to buy a new bra the other day. My band measurement was still 34," but I was stunned to realize I had went up three entire cup sizes, to a DDD. After trying on dozens of bras, I had to resign myself to the fact that the only bra in the store that would fit me was one of those nursing bras for breastfeeding moms.

I felt like such a lardass having to buy a maternity bra, but when I got home and began trying on my work clothes, I realized that feeling enormous was the least of my worries. Just in the process of trying to squeeze into my old clothes, the weight of my boobs popped the clip off over and over again (not to mention the way everything else was fitting me!)

Just starting and already needing maternity clothes? That's incredible! Just you wait, before you know it, you might end up needing some maternity jeans...! 

9 hours ago, Chubbystevie said:

Looks like I should've taken the same amount of time in the dressing room when I bought these jeans today 😬

... exactly HOW important is the zipper? Lol

898ADB14-D9DD-429B-BC0E-076552BB654D.jpeg

24510644-75BC-4404-B69E-04433E668D46.jpeg

Wow, you already got a nice handful of belly there! I think you're going to be busting some zippers before long... 

1 hour ago, Chubbystevie said:

I decided to recreate some selfies that were more recent, from just a little bit before I got hurt. This might make it easier to guess how much I've ACTUALLY gained, since we aren't starting from a picture of me as a waif 🤣 

Where would you guess my weight before and after my summer of laying around and stuffing my face? How much extra fat does it look like I put on myself? 😬

13A0E6C2-0337-44D1-B882-D2BAE4795230.jpeg

28685349-943D-41D0-8B63-E18493918537.jpeg

24EA3D6E-7D67-4106-9A62-69EAC57B1DD2.jpeg

Hmm...yeah, I'd wager somewhere around 20 pounds.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/22/2021 at 7:33 PM, Chubbystevie said:

Seriously, right now I feel like my entire life is a cycle of sleep, work, sleep, work again... 

...and eat. Nonstop. I feel like I'm shoving food into my face from the moment I wake up until the moment I pass out at night. I even starting bringing snack TO BED for the middle of the night! 😵💫 it's entirely out of control.

If you're a woman who's job is in any way retailed to retail, you know you're in for the "Black Friday 15," the inevitable extra pounds that come with the most stressful part of the year coinciding with the season food is EVERYWHERE. Most ladies know they will have an extra 5 or 10 pounds of extra padding to lose next year. Just enough to make your pants dig into your belly a little and make it difficult to move your arms in certain shirts.

I think I'm going to be lugging around a little bit more than that come New Years. These jeans fit loosely in the spring, and almost fit when I was trying on clothes to go back to work.. 😬

It's a lot. I'm getting really big.

109B804E-AD63-4E85-AAD7-559B15D69AEA.jpeg

2F6DFCC4-290E-433F-B1C2-FC9FCADD9391.jpeg

99EAE948-67D1-4296-976C-DBAF9FE8D394.jpeg

DA131F41-3257-488A-B2AF-912AEEE03E8B.jpeg

Looks like your panties are even getting too small! Yeah, you're really starting to get big... 

10 hours ago, Chubbystevie said:

So, after discovering that there were no leftovers from Thanksgiving dinner, my aunt freaked and said we should all go to the gym and work off some of that stuffing. It took me an hour, but I FINALLY found some gym clothes I could squeeze into.

...and when I was finally dressed and ready, she took one look at me and suggested we just go use the machines in her basement 😳😳😳

D0671066-A50F-42CF-93B6-E3C53407206A.jpeg

FF74A3DE-8694-4DA4-9EA2-AA2DF86645F7.jpeg

9FD24F25-D5BB-48E0-B8CF-FCFD1BC432F6.jpeg

That's almost a shame, because I bet you would be one hell of a sight at the gym, going on the treadmill and having all that jelly belly jiggle as you run...for five or so minutes until you're too out of breath...

• 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Chubbystevie said:

Where do you think I'm growing the fastest?

Hmm...looking at the befores you have, it seems like you've always been busty, and had a nice round butt. While those have definitely grown in proportion, it seems like your belly's what's really grown the most. 😍

1 hour ago, Chubbystevie said:
  • How many pounds did I let myself gain this year?
  • Where is my mindless indulgence showing up the most on my body?
  • What do you think I weighed last year, and where do you think I am after my year of giving into every temptation?
  • Most importantly... if you hadn't seen me since last New Years, what would've come out of your mouth when you saw me last night?

1. I'd say at least...twenty pounds.

2. I'd say it's definitely shown up most on your belly, though your breasts have definitely ballooned!

3. I'd wager you weighed before around 130 and now around 150, maybe even 160.

4. Honestly, depending on how much I interacted with you outside of meeting in-person, my gut first reaction might be wondering if you met someone and the lucky fella had knocked you up. 

2 hours ago, Chubbystevie said:

Not going to lie.. hearing you guess just how many pounds of pure fat I've packed on this year is a huge turn on. So while we countdown for the new year, I thought I would try on a few of my old favorites and really look at the consequences..

EC1AE39A-E720-4EDE-A94C-15AF7C3B1246.jpeg

That is some wonderful, wonderful consequences. 😍

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Chubbystevie said:

So the job is not as sedentary as I had thought, and right now, it's absolutely insane. I think the constant working has slowed down my gain.. but omg, has my gain slowed me down! My fat ass is constantly jiggling, my chunky thighs are always smashing into each other, and all of that motion causes my balloon of a belly to wobble around under (and often out of) my dress clothes. I may have even lost weight, but until I completely stop waddling, I'm probably still chubby right? What do you guys think?

90D494D4-0416-4423-9EC1-1083993943A3.jpeg

Shame about the insanity at work, you still look very cute and chubby though! Hopefully things calm down at work and you can start your gain again. :D 

• 6 months later...
On 8/26/2022 at 5:15 PM, Chubbystevie said:

Do you guys remember when I was still considering this a dress?? 😬

I looked a little soft in it last winter, but it was still a dress. I thought it might make a cute top now that I've filled out a little bit, but it keeps rolling itself up over my belly. I got it to tuck into my pants in the front for a minute, but that left a little exposed roll of chub (almost like a muffin top! 😳 ) popping over the waist of my pants.

So I got the cardigan to hide that, and I thought I was covered. It wasn't 5 minutes into my grocery shopping that it untucked itself and rolled right back up. Too bad the cardigan doesn't quite fit me anymore either, I really had no way to cover myself up.

1EDC912B-FE7A-4074-921B-18D1040A5933.jpeg

Impressive! That belly can't be contained! :D 

• 3 months later...
18 hours ago, Chubbystevie said:

When I really look at all of the extra pounds on my body, I think my chest and my ass actually expanded the most. But those are things that always jutted out from my body, I always had boobs and a butt. And obviously I always had thighs, but they were like elbows or earlobes, A body part that you never think about. Well, except for a couple years like I liked to measure the gap between them. 

But I used to have a stomach, which was just the space between my ribs and my hips. Sort of fun to show at the beach to make boys stare at me, but rarely something I thought about.

But I don't have a stomach anymore, I have a belly. An entirely new body part that I have to think about constantly. It sticks out inches from my frame, and because it's made entirely of fat, it rarely stops moving. It wobbles and bounces and wiggles out of my clothes. I have to spread my thighs when I sit so that it has somewhere to rest, and I can't pull my chair right up to my desk. All day I feel the seams of my clothing straining against its expanse. And yes, I did buy bigger clothing. Again. But it keeps getting bigger.

The chub spilling out of my office chair tells me that my butt has gotten larger, and I know my thighs are chunkier because it's making me walk different. I know my boobs are bigger because none of my bras are close to fitting right, and all make deep rolls of back fat when I wear them. The seams of some of my short sleeve shirts have ripped, so maybe my arms are starting to get fat too? 

But it's hard not to focus on my belly- this giant ball of pure greedy fat sticking out and telling the world that I have no self control. I'm just so fascinated with it, it's such a weird sensation to look down and have a whole new part of you. It feels so heavy, even if it isn't really the fattest part of my body.

Keep at this and you might not have a belly anymore, but rather a full-on gut! :D 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Chubbystevie said:

My assistant got us a new ladder, and when I asked why, he said "the green ones only hold 215 pounds, we shouldn't be using them."

I know he is bigger than that.. but does he think I am too?? Do I look like I weigh more than 215 pounds?? Sometimes it FEELS like I weigh 200 pounds, but I'm sure it's not really that much!

6F38F12D-0A81-491F-9447-013726EE6FEF.jpeg

I would not be surprised if you're in the 200s at this point! 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...