Fat Female Wrestlers

BlubberyGut

Guest ratetankmark
1 hour ago, BlubberyGut said:

Doudrop hasn't wrestled or even showed up in revealing clothing since the KOD a few weeks back. Luckily she will be wrestling next Monday.

So to kinda make up for the lack of Doudrop content here is a quick little comparison with Eva Marie from back in July. 

WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2021_08_02_720p_HDTV_x264-NWCHD_mp40196crop.jpg

I'm sure she's gotten bigger since then?

Guest ratetankmark
4 hours ago, EKGS said:

Harlow vs Havok was a Gothick battle

426DFE12-DD3A-4611-96E6-C34D5A10CD62.jpeg

I kinda miss Fatter Harlow, but I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't impressed by her weight loss.

Guest ratetankmark
5 minutes ago, BlubberyGut said:

I miss Harlow's fat face. It was so nice and thicc that you can crop her body out and I'd still be satisfied.

How was her face fat if you don't mind me asking?

Guest ratetankmark
57 minutes ago, EKGS said:

As I said, Havok vs Harlow was a Gothick battle

2BD55845-CC97-4A73-B8F8-2E4A0B009907.jpeg

B38A2734-E11C-444E-A133-52F59814E797.jpeg

4CBB9358-6B05-4365-9F49-9F1BE6C026E3.jpeg

3A69670C-C051-4B86-BBFF-6397EBDB4180.jpeg

E40D83BA-35F8-4A98-B7F2-0D4BA7238669.jpeg

A16D2DF6-F49D-4C29-8770-364EEA49249A.jpeg

E98512E1-B2D1-42FD-97AB-741E0CE1035A.jpeg

You know, it says a lot how Harlow manages to look even bigger than Jessicka in terms of her gothicc girthiness.

6 hours ago, ratetankmark said:

How was her face fat if you don't mind me asking?

It was pretty round and pudgy looking. Compare her face to Havok's. Havok's face is chubby but with the right angles she could make it look slim. Harlow's face on the other hand would be hard to make look slim without photoshopping it to be thinner.

Guest ratetankmark
5 hours ago, BlubberyGut said:

It was pretty round and pudgy looking. Compare her face to Havok's. Havok's face is chubby but with the right angles she could make it look slim. Harlow's face on the other hand would be hard to make look slim without photoshopping it to be thinner.

Yeah, part of me hopes that thinner, current Harlow is just a Photoshop and , in reality, Harlow is fatter than ever. 

Guest ratetankmark
1 minute ago, EKGS said:

Havok vs Harlow pt.2

2D4D8829-2F26-45B7-A0FB-8B3FFCF8718D.jpeg

03D06160-9EE4-4CF5-A061-81FA522687AC.jpeg

9428E48F-0337-4C8F-BA34-91A45BA7C690.jpeg

I miss Harlow's big gut and even her back fat, she's so much shorter than Jess but she looks even fatter. 

Guest ratetankmark

No wonder how Harlow got such a beer belly. I miss her spare tire and her love handles. Any more stuff of Harlow at her fattest around this time period would be appreciated. :D 

3 hours ago, ratetankmark said:

I miss Harlow's big gut and even her back fat, she's so much shorter than Jess but she looks even fatter. 

I'd say they're about the same size for their heights. Jess's attire is a bit slimming but if you look closely you can see that her gut is just as huge, if not a tad bigger than Harlow's. While Harlow is big you can see that she's too big for her attire and her skin is oozing out. Which might make her look a tad bigger than she is (still huge tho)

Guest ratetankmark
1 minute ago, BlubberyGut said:

I'd say they're about the same size for their heights. Jess's attire is a bit slimming but if you look closely you can see that her gut is just as huge, if not a tad bigger than Harlow's. While Harlow is big you can see that she's too big for her attire and her skin is oozing out. Which might make her look a tad bigger than she is (still huge tho)

Harlow is only 5ft apparently and she did say that she was 210lbs at one point, so I think of her more being rotund and bulbous.

3 minutes ago, ratetankmark said:

Harlow is only 5ft apparently and she did say that she was 210lbs at one point, so I think of her more being rotund and bulbous.

With Jess at her peak being like 6 feet and 300lbs (if not more) that would pretty much put them about the same bmi. Nice

Guest ratetankmark
1 minute ago, BlubberyGut said:

With Jess at her peak being like 6 feet and 300lbs (if not more) that would pretty much put them about the same bmi. Nice

Now I want to see Harlow at Jess' weight. xD Her fat would be on a different level at Harlow's height.

Guest ratetankmark

FIY8SLNUcAABp1k?format=jpg&name=large

Imagine if this recent picture of Harlow had her old, bulbous and beer bellied body in this image, those jeans would barely be fitting. ❤️